Latest Photo?

Willman

Heres my 1983 BJ42 LX RHD I just finished doing a frame off resto with CDN M101 Camp rig with Eezi Awn. Everything was totally rebuilt, ARB's front and Rear, chromoly axles front and rear, new Sierra 3.70 R&P's, rebuilt engine/ trans/ transfer, New Warn 8274-50, MAF 1045 rear bumper, all new OEM weatherstripping, emblems, door mechanisms, interior, new A/C compressor, P/S pump, New garrett 2052 Turbo and 13BT manifold, all new wheel bearings and seals, new splits and 235/ 85-16 dunlops, 5 gallon onboard air tank, new OME heavy 2.5" deluxe suspension, just too much to list and way too much $$$, almost down right embarrassing. But I love it!!

Rob

She's nice..

Can you say build thread???

:)

bj70_guy

Adventurer
Roberto, that is sweet!

My 74 is coming along nicely. Here's how it looked the day I brought it home:

1167912688_ef020b44a4_o.jpg

and now - OME, F+R ARBs, FF rear end, ARB front bumper w/24V 8274, LF 240 Blitz (Blitzes?),custom sliders and rear bumper w/ swing away tire and gerry can holders, rear seat gone replaced with drawer, ham + cb radios, 255/85R16 BFGs.
Still lots to do but at least the list is getting shorter...!

4320614696_6442f74067_b.jpg

4Rescue

Expedition Leader

[insert southern bowdry mech. accent] Wull there's yer problem... [End]

Sorry to see the damage mate, but at least you now know what needs to be done... a 1HD-T + 5spd Manual (is it the H55 behind the 105 series Diesel's???) SWAP!!!!!!!!!!!! :victory: Then once you've comleted it and you're bored and looking to start another project you can sell her to ME ;) HAHAHAHAHA...

Well I hope you get'r fixed and back on the roadcause it hurts me to think of any Cruiser being unable to get out and go play/explore. At ;east you have an amazing Tacoma to keep your needs satiated eh ;)

Cheers

Dave

Last edited:

roberto

Adventurer
thanks fellas, its been fun? and a disaster all at the same time, funny the things you never thought u could rebuild or do in general. Now I have this nagging rebuilt master cylinder that I have to order new at $300. just wont stop leaking. I really like the style of the 70 series short wheel base, does it have a 13BT?

R

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
After a fresh detail. Yes, once in a while she gets pampered. Rig cleans up well for being 17 years old. Besides she deserves it, the truck spends its life on dirt.

img8963s.jpg

Now with the Hannibal awning vs the ARB that was on it before.

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
After a fresh detail. Yes, once in a while she gets pampered. Rig cleans up well for being 17 years old. Besides she deserves it, the truck spends its life on dirt.

img8963s.jpg

That is a fine looking specimen - I hope mine is outfitted as well some day.

Terry

Ron B

Explorer

img8963s.jpg

wow that's nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven