Latest Photo?

hieronymus

Adventurer
DINKY TOYota

_DSC7553.jpg

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Love those pics Heiro mate... Those 80 are such beautifuly purposeful rigs. Great pics and thanks for sharing eh.

Cheers

Dave

CSG

Explorer
Driveway shots taken after the running boards were removed. I don't think I've posted any pictures of my rig before though.

4596398837_1a4f703732_o.jpg

4597014578_2f714c93b9_o.jpg

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Driveway shots taken after the running boards were removed. I don't think I've posted any pictures of my rig before though.

VERY nice! Running boards can be such a wart - unless Slee makes them, of course! :) Making room for sliders?

CSG

Explorer
Not planning on sliders. I don't wheel and look for the easiest line I can take when driving back country roads. I took them off because they were useless for me and hard to clean. Lots of dried mud came off when they were removed. I must have saved 50 pounds of unneeded weight.

My rig is simply a back country hauler/self contained "tent". I bought it because I didn't have confidence in my pickup to get into and out of places I like to go to. Plus, I always wanted one. ;)

a.mus.ed

Explorer
Here's a pic of my Petunia from last weekend in Happy Valley near Tucson. Thanks to timh for the shot!

Attachments

• Happy Valley.jpg
    Happy Valley.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 129

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Cruise Moab 2010

attachment.php

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh now that is JUST PLAIN HOT!!!!!!!!!! I love the tall skinny LTB's (I'm guessing) underneath the beautifuly ugly skin of a 55-series... While a 7X series Troupy may well be my favorite platform on the planet, I don't think there's a single Cruiser (besides the 200 and even the built ones are starting to grow on me... or maybe the Bandy from Brazil: Square headlights on a 40=me losing my lunch!!!!) that I wouldn't be happy as to drive eh. NOTHING tops a Cruiser in my book. I am of course able to be happy with an 80's Gen "mini-Cruiser" like my 4Runner... I just love older Toyota trucks. Dre's OM-powered Mini is something I dream of as well eh.

Cheers

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven