Latest Photo?

Lucy FJ55

Observer
Ige- Beautiful 45 you have tucked away there! Can't wait to see more of it. :)

the latest project tucked away in the garage. i don't need another project, i still have one pig i have to cut the front suspension off of and redo and finish the engine swap, another pig that needs body work and keeping the 80 in good shape is getting to be a full time job, don't even mention the 45 that's not done, but this one was waaaayyyyy to good to pass up.

NM-Frontier

Explorer
From a local trail today, it's finally warming up in the desert again!:sombrero:

IMG_1758.JPG

IMG_1760.JPG

Bert007

hmm I can see that this is the hot thread on the forum. I like the photos which you have shared. specially the photo of cruiser in snow is looking very nice and also the tent on the roof of the cruiser. Thanks for sharing these priceless photos.

Last edited:

Danimal

Adventurer
Thanks! Truck is very clean and spent it's life in Tacoma and Seattle. Absolutely zero rust - which is something you can't find here in Indiana...

This photo was just before I changed the plates; the truck was my fathers in Seattle (Renton) and he drove it to my house in Columbus, Indiana in December 2012. I bought it from him and offered to drive it myself, but he insisted on making the 2,300 mile trip with my mom over the course of 3 days.

Dan

Mauka2Makai

Explorer
IMG_2465_zpsbcefae3c.jpg

The LC... No longer with the Baja Rack, Eezi-Awn, Arb awning, or Toyo MT's. Now rolling with Cooper ST Maxx and new flares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl