Latest Photo?

bryan062087

Observer
I know that tan 60 above. It is owned by Rover67 on ih8mud. Used to live in Memphis, moved to Colorado recently.

Awesome truck. Vortec v8, h55f, 35" tires, OME suspension, 1" BL i believe

teejnut

Adventurer
Never really said hello so hello expo!

First pic on the way out of Tuweep - Grand Canyon Memorial Weekend
Image00040.jpg

Close-up pic of the rig.
IMG_4120.jpg

Thanks,
TJ

Last edited:

kcowyo

ExPo Original
bryan062087 said:
I know that tan 60 above. It is owned by Rover67 on ih8mud. Used to live in Memphis, moved to Colorado recently.

Awesome truck. Vortec v8, h55f, 35" tires, OME suspension, 1" BL i believe

Yup, turns out you're right. He just started a thread on Mud about his trip. I didn't know he had a 5.3 under the hood. Nice!

:smiley_drive:

bryan062087

Observer
kcowyo said:
Yup, turns out you're right. He just started a thread on Mud about his trip. I didn't know he had a 5.3 under the hood. Nice!

:smiley_drive:

Yep, I "helped" him a little with his engine/tranny swap. His old h42 tranny is sitting in my garage, awaiting its turn in my fj62 someday.

Fantom

Observer
May long weekend, we went exploring around an area called Roche Lake between Merritt and Kamloops, lots of trails, lots of lakes and some mud. All I have to say is it's a good thing we had GPS otherwise the day would be much longer and less productive. (mine's the blue one)

kcowyo

ExPo Original
This afternoon, bouncing down the cattle trails in the high desert. It was incredibly green from all of the rain we've been getting.

Hudson+Trails+030.jpg

Hudson+Trails+022.jpg

Hudson+Trails+027.jpg

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
kcowyo said:
This afternoon, bouncing down the cattle trails in the high desert. It was incredibly green from all of the rain we've been getting.

Very nice.....

You have PM

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater