Lets see some full size pictures...

fourx4caddy

Long time looker, first time poster

Hey guys! I love your site! SOO many sweet rigs going to some sweet places!
Here's my rig: '96 Ram, 12 Valve Cummins, 315's, stock suspension. Camper: Hallmark Truck Veiw.JPGCamper, CTD.jpgCamper, CTD#2.jpg

jluck

Adventurer
Quit your whining, guys post up some of their toys they play with besides their full-size gas suckers and your panties get all bunched up. I can see an issue if the thread is completely derailed for 20+ posts, but a few I'd nothing to worry about.

cent frum a smaert fone
No pantie bunching here. I don't see why someone would even do it though. There is a million threads here that those pics would fit in. Gee wow a Toyota. ....

bloodyWEST

Adventurer
some pics from the family trip to Big Sur last weekend. 100+ miles of twisty HW 1 with a camper and no sways bars....yehaw!

and one pic of the Bixby bridge from my dads f150 on the Coast road, a cool 10 mile dirt side trip

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 55
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 65
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 62
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    596.9 KB · Views: 60

XRrider

Observer
No pantie bunching here. I don't see why someone would even do it though. There is a million threads here that those pics would fit in. Gee wow a Toyota. ....

Going to complain about dogs, chain saws, and kayaks as well...oh wait they are along with a CC F350. Its a new guys 1st post he throws in a couple of his other toys and you start ragging on him, nice welcome to the forum.

jluck

Adventurer
Going to complain about dogs, chain saws, and kayaks as well...oh wait they are along with a CC F350. Its a new guys 1st post he throws in a couple of his other toys and you start ragging on him, nice welcome to the forum.
Piss off.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Or you both could just zip it and let the thread continue....

Here's mine on a recent trip. Had to break in the freshly built and swapped D60 somehow!

IMG_4266.jpg

XRrider

Observer
starting point

0710130657.jpg

Recently new to me '01 F350 with a V10 and an auto. Thus far the plastic steps have been removed and duraflap mudflaps added. Flowmaster cat-back and N-Fab step bars are next. I really don't like the highway tread 265/75 but they were brand new so they can stay for a while. 255/85 on these wheels will most likely go on in the future unless I come across a good deal on a used set of 16x8s with 285/75 mounted.

Previous to the crew cab (and wife and kid) I had this. '96 F350 with a 7.3 and an auto, on 255/85 Firestones that they no longer make.

img015.jpg

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
Very nice Old and New! Much more room with the crew cab.
I like the tall thin tires too. Always liked the Factory alloys on the 90's trucks.

XRrider

Observer
Very nice Old and New! Much more room with the crew cab.
I like the tall thin tires too. Always liked the Factory alloys on the 90's trucks.
Really wish they'd have not gone metric on the bolt pattern, the 90s wheels have got to be my favorite factory wheel ever.

str8t six

new to the forum here!

heres my fullsize truck, its a 2001 f150 4x4. it currently has 77,000 miles on it.
i really want to get into the expedition camping type outings, but due to work, its more or less just weekends. lol

list of mods include
6" RCD susp. lift, PA body "lift, 35" TOYO M/T's, 20"X10" Fuel Hostages,
SCT Livewire, Custom E-fans
Ford Lightning Supercharger Swap tuned by JLP
Built 4R70W w/Circle D 2400 stall
YUKON 4.88's and DETROIT locker, Traction bars.

heres how she started out.

]
37685b1e.jpg
[/URL]

]
Iphonepics044.jpg
[/URL]
]
DSCF0036.jpg
[/URL]

Forum statistics

Threads