Lets see some full size pictures...

bbauer

232323232%7Ffp543%3B9%3Enu%3D9844%3E%3B67%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D368%3B8532%3B8348nu0mrj

That thing could mow down a dozen zombies without the slightest flex in the suspension.

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
I've been driving a fairly late model Chevy half ton and I have to say I do like it, I'm sure the Duramax trucks are just as nice. The only problem I have had with the work truck is that the tach goes wonky sometimes, like it will freeze at a specific RPM and not change even when I'm idling or revving or what ever.

cowboy63645

Adventurer
I've been driving a fairly late model Chevy half ton and I have to say I do like it, I'm sure the Duramax trucks are just as nice. The only problem I have had with the work truck is that the tach goes wonky sometimes, like it will freeze at a specific RPM and not change even when I'm idling or revving or what ever.
sounds like the stepper motors are starting to fail. It is a fairly common problem with the chevy gauges.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Mako1114

Adventurer
The following pics are of my 2011 Nissan Titan Pro-4x which I bought new in April of 2011 to haul my 5,500lb boat. Most recently I have added a Ruenel rear bumper, Rocky Road sliders and an ARB bull bar. It is currently sporting a PRG mini-lift, however I just ordered the PRG extended travel kit which includes PRG UCAs, SAW coil overs and Bilstein 5125 rear shocks. Tires are 295-70-R18 Nitto Terra Grapplers which are approximately 34" in diameter. This has been a great truck thus far. Note this is also posted in the Nissan section but seemed appropriate here too.

Cheers

mccustomize

Explorer
image.jpg

Latest picture of mine, I get it back this week from a few performance upgrades and a custom tune. Then I can start swapping to hydro boost brakes to remove the body lift.

Betarocker

Adventurer
While Nissan is a foreign company, the Titan is built in North America.

I'm still under the opinion that a 1/2 ton is NOT a full size.
Might need legal council to settle this. :D

Maverick1701

Adventurer
While Nissan is a foreign company, the Titan is built in North America.

I'm still under the opinion that a 1/2 ton is NOT a full size.
Might need legal council to settle this. :D

I am not legal counsel but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night!
If the first post in this thread is of a 1/2 ton truck I would think that the OP would consider 1/2 ton trucks to be full size.

noJeepshere

Adventurer
How so? Last I checked, Nissan was not a domestic brand.

I noticed that the thread title reads "Domestic AND Full-size"

And a half-ton is a full-size. If that isn't the case, this thread needs to be deleted and a half ton thread and a "full size" thread needs to be created, just for the elitists in here that think mere half tons are somehow inferior to their monster trucks.

cent frum a smaert fone

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
Technically correct. However, I am pretty positive this forum is for Domestic vehicles, not imports or foreign autos regardless of where manufactured. There is a Nissan section and it just seemed more appropriate there, that's all.

1/2 is full size in my opinion. Always has been, always will be.

I noticed that the thread title reads "Domestic AND Full-size"

And a half-ton is a full-size. If that isn't the case, this thread needs to be deleted and a half ton thread and a "full size" thread needs to be created, just for the elitists in here that think mere half tons are somehow inferior to their monster trucks.

cent frum a smaert fone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach