Lets see some full size pictures...

Sock Puppet

Adventurer
It's certainly not a great pic, but here's mine. I've got quite a few things still to do, but it's getting there.

Dodge004.jpg

Dodge001.jpg

Dodge0042.jpg

Cody1771

Explorer
I love your k10! something about that old school Chevy metal that just gets me. cant wait till i get my hands on one

thanks, always appreciate good feedback, its taken alot of work to get where it is. the canopy will be coming off, it doesnt stand up to the back roads and frame flex, hence the missing back windows, theres already some major stress marks on it. instead im going to be building a fairly stiff frame for the box to reduce the flex in the box, and remove the stock bolting arrangements in favour of a 3 point system and then re-install my RTT on the bed rails. i liked that set up better. id like to get a Vortec 6.1l in favour of the 400ci small block i have now but that will have to wait.

biglos454

Adventurer
thanks, always appreciate good feedback, its taken alot of work to get where it is. the canopy will be coming off, it doesnt stand up to the back roads and frame flex, hence the missing back windows, theres already some major stress marks on it. instead im going to be building a fairly stiff frame for the box to reduce the flex in the box, and remove the stock bolting arrangements in favour of a 3 point system and then re-install my RTT on the bed rails. i liked that set up better. id like to get a Vortec 6.1l in favour of the 400ci small block i have now but that will have to wait.

sounds like a good plan. i especially like the RTT on the bed rails plan. good luck with it.

Scott39

Adventurer
My Dodge with a CTD in it :)

Before I painted it with the camper on it
100_3804_small.jpg

and after paint

100_5502.jpg

100_5503.jpg

100_5504.jpg

100_5505.jpg

Dang! One of my dream trucks. I've been wanting one of these trucks also, and out my 12 valve in it.
NICE!

Whats on the trailer, jeep wheeler?
If you ever sell this truck, PM me.

I think if Dodge would've put the 12 valve in this truck and kept production of it, they would've sold a lot of them, well maybe not back then, there wasn't a lot of truck fans like nowaday's.
Maybe the mid 90's.

Last edited:

wild1

Adventurer
Heading South

All fired up ready to roll. 2001 Superduty, 2001 Alaskan, 2006 rubi unlimited and a bunch of toys. Not coming back till the snow is gone.

Attachments

• 2010 SnowCanyonUT 002.JPG
    2010 SnowCanyonUT 002.JPG
    638.9 KB · Views: 462

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater