Lets see some full size pictures...

kins18q

Adventurer
\\

Awesome....you found the hidden spiderman mode in your burb too! Don't tell anyone.

I have no idea why half my picture upload rotated...Ive tried re-saving the pics rotated to try to anticipate which way it will rotate them. I think it's because I never pay attention to the way I hold my phone, and this is an old style forum. Do you know how to fix this?

justcuz

Explorer
Poser shot but it's not on pavement.

d8736896c54fb244cc5641face1b5a1c.jpg

597a8f898df776cf49f99d3e4a457135.jpg

sent from a slablet

I want one of those! Love the color combo too!

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I have no idea why half my picture upload rotated...Ive tried re-saving the pics rotated to try to anticipate which way it will rotate them. I think it's because I never pay attention to the way I hold my phone, and this is an old style forum. Do you know how to fix this?

I use photobucket to make sure everythihng is good.

gunpainter

Observer
My truck is in the shop this week getting the front axle rebuilt, ring and pinion gear went bad and was eating itself. Any reason NOT to have them replace the diff with a e-locker from a powerwagon while they have everything torn down? Truck is a 2012 ram 3500 megacab Cummins.

Branden

gunpainter

Observer
Any reason you would go with a power wagon locker rather than a ARB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard a lot of complaints about the ARB after the first year. Leaking air lines, broken parts internally, leaking air bladder (not the technical name for it). The parts store I was talking to about diff's refused to sell me a ARB setup, said they weren't any good until they resolved the common issues.

I had a post about diff's on the cummins forum and ARB owners chimed in about their problems as well.

What I like about the e-locker is that wires don't leak, and all you need is 12v power to the locker to make it work. Don't need a compressor, and tank.

Branden

chet6.7

Explorer
My truck is in the shop this week getting the front axle rebuilt, ring and pinion gear went bad and was eating itself. Any reason NOT to have them replace the diff with a e-locker from a powerwagon while they have everything torn down? Truck is a 2012 ram 3500 megacab Cummins.

Branden

How much does the PW e-locker cost?
I think the Eaton is still available if you look around.

gunpainter

Observer
How much does the PW e-locker cost?
I think the Eaton is still available if you look around.

I've seen 'em around for $800 for the diff, don't know what the install costs are. I've looked around for a Eaton e-locker for my truck, and have been unsuccessful. If I could find one for the rear, that would be awesome.

Branden

chet6.7

Explorer
I've seen 'em around for $800 for the diff, don't know what the install costs are. I've looked around for a Eaton e-locker for my truck, and have been unsuccessful. If I could find one for the rear, that would be awesome.

Branden

Ah,I thought you were looking for the front.
I agree the ARB seems to have to many problems.

gunpainter

Observer
Ah,I thought you were looking for the front.
I agree the ARB seems to have to many problems.

I was looking to have the front done, mostly because a front e-locker is the only e-locker option that's available to me at this time. There are no e-locker options available for the rear that I have found, and that's why I was just figuring on putting a front locker.

Only options for the rear are a detroit locker, spool, or just get a limited slip like the Tru Trac.

Branden

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal