Lets see some full size pictures...

rayra

Expedition Leader
It would be nice to see some pictures of Toyota Tundra's on this thread.

I recently read an article listing all vehicles that are considered domestic.

The only trucks on the list were the F-150 and The Toyota Tundra.

well that article doesn't make much sense. It's about the Brand, not the specific factory where a vehicle was built or final assembly was done. Who thinks 'Domestic' when you say 'Toyota'. My Sub was hecho en Mehico, but my Tahoe was built in Texas. Some were made in Canada, eh. But people read Chevrolet / GMC and it's 'Domestic'.

mccustomize

Explorer
13151054_1035030273243112_384177109_n.jpg

harv3589

Adventurer
Just picked up our new Power Wagon today! Love this thing! Fully loaded except leather...tonnes of power with the 6.4L Hemi

6c43e540b93eb80756b2b2129f1adec4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dnorrell

Adventurer
Just a driveway pic of my new windowless canopy. Counting the days until retirement and fulltiming with this and my Casita!
4e77888e2baab8129c1237686cd268c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Such a clean rig! Love it.

We pick up our new Power Wagon tomorrow here in Montana, and the Casita in October. Until then, we are full-timing in Airbnbs :) Hope to see you out there on the road!

armymgdude

Observer
Such a clean rig! Love it.

We pick up our new Power Wagon tomorrow here in Montana, and the Casita in October. Until then, we are full-timing in Airbnbs :) Hope to see you out there on the road!
We should be on the road by October full time. Let me know if you have questions about your new Casita. I think ours is set up pretty well for off pavement travel.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dnorrell

Adventurer
FINALLY! After countless hours of online configuring and beard-twiddling deliberation, we decided on and ordered a 2016 Power Wagon Tradesman for our traveling family. We bought it through Lithia in Missoula hoping it might be here waiting on us when we got up here for the summer. We finally picked 'er up this afternoon and I couldn't be more pleased. I had never ordered a new vehicle before, and it was a real treat selecting only the options we wanted. The folks at Lithia were a pleasure to work with and even had the Snugtop Rebel put on and ready for our arrival.

It's rainy today up here in Montana, so it's not a spit-shined new truck photo, but who cares. I'm in love, and that's all that matters.

16powerwagon.jpeg

We should be on the road by October full time. Let me know if you have questions about your new Casita. I think ours is set up pretty well for off pavement travel.
Thanks, I've got your email and will definitely be in touch as October nears!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal