Lets see some full size pictures...

Wirebrush

Observer
FINALLY! After countless hours of online configuring and beard-twiddling deliberation, we decided on and ordered a 2016 Power Wagon Tradesman for our traveling family. We bought it through Lithia in Missoula hoping it might be here waiting on us when we got up here for the summer. We finally picked 'er up this afternoon and I couldn't be more pleased. I had never ordered a new vehicle before, and it was a real treat selecting only the options we wanted. The folks at Lithia were a pleasure to work with and even had the Snugtop Rebel put on and ready for our arrival.

It's rainy today up here in Montana, so it's not a spit-shined new truck photo, but who cares. I'm in love, and that's all that matters.

16powerwagon.jpeg

Thanks, I've got your email and will definitely be in touch as October nears!

Same dealership I bought my 16 Power Wagon from. Mine was the only PW on the lot back in December and the only one within 500 miles that had the Ram Box.

Sock Puppet

Adventurer
Installed the ICI Magnum step bars today, which should make for a happy wife. The truck is no beauty queen but that isn't what it's meant for.

2007%20F350%20011_zpscz77mqv9.jpg

dnorrell

Adventurer
Same dealership I bought my 16 Power Wagon from. Mine was the only PW on the lot back in December and the only one within 500 miles that had the Ram Box.

I had such a great purchase experience with them. The PW seems much more common up here than down in Texas, where we were when I placed the order. I saw two or three off 93 today.

Now I'm looking to have the rockers line-x-ed. Two weeks, and the dirt roads around here have them looking like they been hammered with birdshot. Oh well, it was nice and shiny new for a few hours. :smiley_drive:

Crash80

So Im new to this forum and overlanding. Did the Mud truck thing in my younger days but really have grown to appreciate a functional and dependable rig in my older years, as well as wanting to get outdoors more now. My rig is stock now minus Bilstiens on all four corners and some upsized tires, will be upgrading along the way so tips, tricks and advice welcome. Thanks in advanced. Gold/Mud truck was my first rig, white truck is my current.
254284_2103574589964_4980480_n.jpgKIMG0473.jpg

tyler.96

Observer
Ha when I first saw this, I thought, wow wash it off, and it looks like a different truck! I really like that XL 11th gen. Always a fan of the super cabs (I'm biased).

So Im new to this forum and overlanding. Did the Mud truck thing in my younger days but really have grown to appreciate a functional and dependable rig in my older years, as well as wanting to get outdoors more now. My rig is stock now minus Bilstiens on all four corners and some upsized tires, will be upgrading along the way so tips, tricks and advice welcome. Thanks in advanced. Gold/Mud truck was my first rig, white truck is my current.
View attachment 348482View attachment 348483

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk