Black Betty.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 90
  • black betty expo.jpg
    black betty expo.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 56

AchillesBogart

Adventurer
Yeah, it was my buddy John's idea.... He's a tard:

Its always good to know at least one, you have so much more fun especially when you team up to hassle the rest of your group.

DSC00009.JPG

On a side note here's the silver bullet down at Kodachrome.

DSC00172.JPG

*edit* Derr, forgot to attach the pics.

Last edited:

poriggity

Explorer
I don't think I have contributed to this thread yet.. here is my truck.. getting slowly prepped for expedition travel. At this point, I just want to go out!!!!! It's stock with the exception of some aftermarket gauges, 315/70/17 Firestone Destination AT's, and a basic recovery kit, along with a cb (that's not working right now :( )

firestone1.jpg

dodge10.JPG

dodge11.JPG

dodge12.JPG

dodge14.JPG

dodge15.JPG

dodge16.JPG

dodge18.JPG

Scott

goin camping

Explorer
Here's the tow beast that is also used on water hole projects and wandering the desert. It's an 07 F250 4X4 Super Duty PSL
DSC00163.jpg

This is the 1953 Air Force Ambulance project. It's complete inside and out with only 26K miles on it. I am toying with sliding a modern power wagon chassis and drive train under the body. If Sasha the guard dog lets me.
DSC00168.jpg

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Wow, I wish I had a 1953 ambulance like that! Were did you get a rig like that and how much did it cost?:smiley_drive:

goin camping

Explorer
Wow, I wish I had a 1953 ambulance like that! Were did you get a rig like that and how much did it cost?:smiley_drive:

I spotted it in a back yard in the Pacific North West. So I door knocked and a bit later I was lighter by $1,300.00 and was looking around town for a rental trailer to haul it home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk