Lets see some full size pictures...

akfj40

Observer
78a.jpg

2001 f250. i slowly getting it ready for more adventures.

maximumrob

Adventurer
akfj40 said:
78a.jpg

2001 f250. i slowly getting it ready for more adventures.

Getting it ready for more adventures? What more could you need? Get out there! Just be cautious approaching obstacles. I'd hate to see you rip out your steering stabilizers. :yikes:

That's one bada$$ truck you have there, sir. Very cool.

akfj40

Observer
thanks, the stabilizers are going to be replaced with something a little more "out of the way". and come on now no project is ever "done" is it?

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
A ram assist would be a good upgrade, keep the pressure off the sector shaft. They like to go snap!

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
akfj40 said:
thanks, the stabilizers are going to be replaced with something a little more "out of the way". and come on now no project is ever "done" is it?
When they are done, they're for sale!

And to stay on topic, some of the prep mods on my '79 Sub prior to pitting at RM 616 (El Currenta) on the Baja 1000 several years back:
3662.jpg

Last edited:

motomech

Adventurer
Gee thanks:mad: ....now i have something else i have to copy for my suburban!

It never ends lol:hehe:

Last edited:

Colorado Ron

Explorer
ntsqd said:

And to stay on topic, some of the prep mods on my '79 Sub prior to pitting at RM 616 (El Currenta) on the Baja 1000 several years back:
3662.jpg

I am TOTALLY ripping off that idea!:elkgrin:

cjmitchell5

Adventurer
ntsqd said:

3662.jpg

:bowdown: Awesome! I wish I had room under the Ford's hood for that!

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
motomech said:
Gee thanks:mad: ....now i have something else i have to copy for my suburban!

It never ends lol:hehe:
So you probably don't want to see the frame rail mount for the 2 ton floor jack?
Those filters are spares too, not on a remote pad.

Thanks for the complements!

I hope to be able to make that fit under the FJ60's hood somewhere once I've done the EFI V8 transplant.

hovenator

Explorer
Does my Titan qualify? Here is a pic after the 4" lift......Just getting started.

RedDog....That's a S.O.R.P. truck. Ford only builds those for overseas customers.

Attachments

• Dan2.jpg
    Dan2.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 294

motomech

Adventurer
ntsqd said:
So you probably don't want to see the frame rail mount for the 2 ton floor jack?
Those filters are spares too, not on a remote pad.

Thanks for the complements!

I hope to be able to make that fit under the FJ60's hood somewhere once I've done the EFI V8 transplant.

Yes....Yes i do want to see the mount for the floor jack!
Actually i want to see a thread started for your suburban, and as many pic's as possible.

Ron B

Explorer
here's my hummer. It's a '97 with a few mods, it's a fun truck to drive and wheel. Replaced the springs with bags about a year and a half ago. Much smoother and has variable height. The int pic is from last weekend -- I'm in the middle of re-locating the radios to the rollbars.

rb

Attachments

• IMG_1839.jpg
    IMG_1839.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_1836-1.jpg
    IMG_1836-1.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 769
  • IMG_2213.jpg
    IMG_2213.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 1,139

Forum statistics