Lets see some full size pictures...

BlitzleBlat

Observer
Here is my starting point, hopefully i can fend off attacks from the wife to spend money elsewhere.

So far it has an intake (going to replace at some point), reflash, and a full exhaust/headers (being sent for coating).

Hoping to turn it into a proper expo rig, just not sure exactly when that will all fall into place...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 24

SilverBullet

Explorer
A little stop to pose in Moab area
IMAG0473.jpg

IMAG0467.jpg

Camera Phone pictures, not bad I think.

H2Ohammer

Is it just me or am I the only who thinks that tailblazers, H3's and the like are NOT fullsize rigs?? I must be taking crazy pills haha

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Nope, your not crazy. But, this is the "DOMESTIC: Fullsize and OTHER" sub-forum, and as much as I may not love all of the Domestics, (I refer to Trailblazers as "the fat chick of cars"), Hardtrailz rig is Bad-***!!!

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
My new pickumup truck. 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Hemi, automatic, leveling kit, 285/70-17 Coopers, LineX, and a big ol' honkin' bumper. The bumper will do what its suppose to do, which is protect me from deer which I have hit three of in the last two years, but the lack of winch capability and recovery points leaves me disappointed and the driving lights are burned out and need replaced. There are some tow hooks underneath the bumper but they are a bit chinsy. So far gas mileage is at about 13 mpg which is what I was expecting. I think I'm going to keep mods to a minimum-some rock sliders with steps to aid in getting in and out, gas tank skid plate, laptop based navigation system, 2m and cb radios, install an inverter, and relocate the air intake and add a second battery. I guess thats not a minimum of mods but its all I really have planned. I'm focusing mostly on the gear I'm going to carry in it.

IMG_0531.jpg

polishammer

Started with 98 Dakota back in the day and then graduated to 06 Ram Diesel Magacab aka ManVan (I know nothing original :elkgrin:)

Dodges.jpg

Here are few from recent trip with my little boy.

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

JUNAC

Observer
Looks great! What size tires are you running? Trying to get an idea of what mine will look like. I ordered a 2012 with the larger on road/off road BFG's. Can't remember the size.

Saiyan66

Adventurer
Stock BFG tires on a 2012 will be 265/70R17. Trust me they look puny on these trucks. I have the same size on mine just not the BFG's. A 315/70R17 will fit without any lift on stock wheels will a little plastic trimming.

NothingClever

Explorer
Started with 98 Dakota back in the day and then graduated to 06 Ram Diesel Magacab aka ManVan (I know nothing original :elkgrin:)

Welcome to the Portal. How do you like the interior on your Dodge? I don't currently own a full-size but I'm researching to purchase one and I've excluded Dodge's from that search because I've heard the quality of the interior (material, fit, finish, etc) is less than what owners expected. Have you had any buyer's remorse?

At any rate, your truck looks great and it's good to see another American son will grow up knowing the tonic qualities of pick-ups and dirt roads :D .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk