Lets see the Expo Cruisers!

miki

Observer
Preparation

know what you mean ....... I read the story of the Congo, I went the same route 7 days ........ Kinshasa, Lubumbashi, 2500 km (I ran because my visa expired in the Congo), but I car and I am prepared to travel features. In Congo, the winch must !!!!!:smiley_drive:

know what you mean ....... I read the story of the Congo, I went the same route 7 days ........ Kinshasa, Lubumbashi, 2500 km (I ran because my visa expired in the Congo), but I car and I am prepared to travel features. In Congo, the winch must !!!!!:smiley_drive:

Thats interesting, do you have more information or a story on your travels there?

miki

Observer
Congo.

I like to write everything. :) It will not be around so dramatically, but it was demanding on the psyche, too, we enjoyed :). Everything must translate it into English and found a thread ... but I was preparing to trip a long time so I did not have much problem. Only problem with African bureaucracy, visas are a problem to Angola. Give mi time..:ylsmoke:

I like to write everything. :) It will not be around so dramatically, but it was demanding on the psyche, too, we enjoyed :). Everything must translate it into English and found a thread ... but I was preparing to trip a long time so I did not have much problem. Only problem with African bureaucracy, visas are a problem to Angola. Give mi time..:ylsmoke:

Can't wait!

Moody

Needs to get out more
I just dumped a bunch of photos off of my point and shoot, and this one made me feel good...even though it is in my driveway:

img0654zo.jpg

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I just dumped a bunch of photos off of my point and shoot, and this one made me feel good...even though it is in my driveway:

img0654zo.jpg

It looks ready to take you somewhere fun... Just ask, it'll be up for it!

I will hopefully post pics of my soon to be new to me TLC on monday or so...

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
:drool: Moody that is one gorgeous 80 there mate... I know you'd like to have it somewhere other then your driveway, but hey, every adventure has to start aomewhere eh ;)

Cheers

Dave

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
My new 450... Just brought her home yesterday! Kind looks like a not so spotless Moody-rig... At least we started off on the right foot with a 2 day adventure drive to get home!:smiley_drive:

Attachments

• CC Lexus.JPG
    CC Lexus.JPG
    405.2 KB · Views: 88

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
BritKLR's 60

1987 FJ60 - 5+ years on the build-up. - Rust free - Silver / Black paint - Original 2F with 230K on the motor - H55 tranny with transfer rebuild - SROR sliders and rear bumper - Functional Snorkel w/all emissions gear plumbed in - Homemade RR - ARB non-winch front bumper (replacing with ARB winch bumper with 8274-50 winch) - ARB lockers front and rear with 4.56 gears and ARB HD compressor - BDS suspension (replacing with OME HD-plus) - Stockton / OEM Steelie 15x8 wheels w/BFG AT - Hella 4000 front/Hella worklight rear....a work in progress and a real time Overland rig...

Attachments

• 2008 Colorado Trip 019.jpg
    2008 Colorado Trip 019.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 65
  • CPC_0005.JPG
    CPC_0005.JPG
    331.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Moab 2010 020.jpg
    Moab 2010 020.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 1,023
  • Moab 2010 057.jpg
    Moab 2010 057.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 82

Cabrito

I come in Peace
1987 FJ60 - 5+ years on the build-up. - Rust free - Silver / Black paint - Original 2F with 230K on the motor - H55 tranny with transfer rebuild - SROR sliders and rear bumper - Functional Snorkel w/all emissions gear plumbed in - Homemade RR - ARB non-winch front bumper (replacing with ARB winch bumper with 8274-50 winch) - ARB lockers front and rear with 4.56 gears and ARB HD compressor - BDS suspension (replacing with OME HD-plus) - Stockton / OEM Steelie 15x8 wheels w/BFG AT - Hella 4000 front/Hella worklight rear....a work in progress and a real time Overland rig...

Welcome to ExPo BritKLR - I've been watching and inspired by your rig for a few years over on MUD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven