Lets see the Expo Cruisers!

esh

Explorer
Will do. Glad to see you are still around. I might get as far as Minnesota this summer. NC isn't that much further.

HrznChaser

Very nice 40. I have just bought my 1st 40 and can only hope it will ever look like yours. It looks like the perfect amount of usable upgrades without going overboard. I live in Marin and would love to see your rig in person some time. Any other photos or info on upgrades?

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Expo Cruiser

I forgot to attach my pictures.

Attachments

• 60 and trailer.JPG
    60 and trailer.JPG
    217.8 KB · Views: 268
  • truck and trailer.JPG
    truck and trailer.JPG
    353.9 KB · Views: 204

gfiero

Adventurer
Location, Location, Location

I can't think of a better background for an expedition Cruizer than the Expo, it only adds to the character of the vehicle...

I wished I could of made it this year, last year was fantastic (work REALLY is a four letter word...):drool:

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Expo rigs

I have a heavy OME suspension front and rear. The rear has an long Man-A-Fre add a leaf. I am thinking of adding another smaller add a leaf. I have a 40 gallon gas tank,and 18 gallon of on board water plus my STUFF.

I have been thinking of air bags. The great think about the FJ 60 is that I can still rock crawl with it.

jh504

Explorer
I have a heavy OME suspension front and rear. The rear has an long Man-A-Fre add a leaf. I am thinking of adding another smaller add a leaf. I have a 40 gallon gas tank,and 18 gallon of on board water plus my STUFF.

I have been thinking of air bags. The great think about the FJ 60 is that I can still rock crawl with it.

When your loaded how much does the back sag? I havnt taken mine on the maiden voyage yet. My suspension is all stock right now. I was thinking of shackles and man-a-fre add a leafs.

fj62.jpg

esh

Explorer

If you do air bags for the rear, I'd love to see a writeup. Considering the same myself, and I have a 40 gallon rear tank I need to install so our weights should get similar.

Nothing original or exciting, but here is my new to me Cruiser.

1993 FZJ80

245,000 miles
ARB winch-bar
Slee rear bumper and tire rack
Slee sliders
Slee transfer case armor
BFG Mud Terrain TA KM 305/70/16
Safari Snorkel
OME lift kit. 850 Front and 863 Rear

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

Last edited: