LETS SEE YOUR TRAILERS!!!!

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Does anyone need wheel spacers so they can run 100 series wheels on their trailer. I have a set taking up space on my workbench that I want to sell.

Are the spacers hub-centric or lug centric?

Brand and overall thickness?

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
Does this count? LoL

e6uqyna5.jpg

sent from my dumb phone

toymaster

Explorer
When it was brand new in 2011

IMG-20110707-00064-M.jpg

Got a few upgrades in the past year....

DSC05297-M.jpg

IMG-20130107-00118-M.jpg

IMG-20130107-00129-M.jpg

I have a large inverter that I hope to install when I get home next week along with finally fully wiring up the trailer.

REMOTEPLACES

Adventurer
Just got home with it a few days ago.

IMG_0638_edited-1_zps4582be88.jpg

IMG_0637_zps8d2a1b1d.jpg

IMG_0636_zpse9d82c43.jpg

REALLY NICE LOOKING SETUP! I've been debating about trailers etc. for some time now and I've concluded that this is they way to go...dig the teardrops. Perfect to store gear on the move: hard shell: weather and wind proof: zero setup. I'm sure the list goes on...anything not great about these?

keltic52

Trailer Update

Thought I would share the updated pics and status of my offroad trailer... its not as nice as some, but its starting to come along...

New 3500lb axle, 35's on rubicon wheels...

Next step, build a roof rack to mount a roof top tent... then perhaps some water, kitchen, solar, etc... \
\
kswtrailer1.jpg

MrBeast

Explorer
Thought I would share the updated pics and status of my offroad trailer... its not as nice as some, but its starting to come along...

New 3500lb axle, 35's on rubicon wheels...

Next step, build a roof rack to mount a roof top tent... then perhaps some water, kitchen, solar, etc... \
\
View attachment 152451

Looks like a mighty fine setup to me, I am surprised not more people use the bed side tool boxes like that, they are rather handy.

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
On a related thread steal aside....
Where have you folks been getting your axles for your trailers? I'm wanting to build a small tool hauler to pull around post here in VA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven