Lone Peak Overland

1titanfan

The 3d builder is sort of cool. I checked it out when it came out last week. it was sort of funny that the main reason that I bought a lone peak camper is that they were the only ones building a camper for a Nissan titan, just a little ironic me thinks that it’s not on the list of available trucks. Maybe they will add it to the list of trucks some day. On another note, any of y’all out that have purchased ULAG products door latch cover from Tyler had any problems with the side ones “flapping about? I was going to get a set but I did see a video of a guy that had that same issue. anyway just waiting for my juicebox to arrive.

TexasSixSeven

Observer
The 3d builder is sort of cool. I checked it out when it came out last week. it was sort of funny that the main reason that I bought a lone peak camper is that they were the only ones building a camper for a Nissan titan, just a little ironic me thinks that it’s not on the list of available trucks. Maybe they will add it to the list of trucks some day. On another note, any of y’all out that have purchased ULAG products door latch cover from Tyler had any problems with the side ones “flapping about? I was going to get a set but I did see a video of a guy that had that same issue. anyway just waiting for my juicebox to arrive.
Have had mine on for about 5K miles so far. Spend a lot of time at 80-85 on the highway, and haven’t had any issues yet. Hoping it stays that way.

Jpcarm

Does anyone have recommendations on getting a 12v outlet option to run a fridge rather that connecting to the AC outlets if you went with the power plate and lifepo4 option?

Antwon412

Picked mine up yesterday and drove it home to Northern California. Found a spot to sleep in a bit off the highway and really enjoyed it. The mattress is super comfortable.

IMG_5113.jpegIMG_5127.jpegIMG_5130.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater