Lone Peak Overland

Antwon412

I toss the airbags in the rear springs of my Gladiator Mojave before my last big trip to Moab. About 4 days after I picked up the camper.

For 120 bucks they’re doing a great job. I plan to do an eventual proper suspension upgrade, but these are getting the job done for sure.

Kamikazee494

I toss the airbags in the rear springs of my Gladiator Mojave before my last big trip to Moab. About 4 days after I picked up the camper.

For 120 bucks they’re doing a great job. I plan to do an eventual proper suspension upgrade, but these are getting the job done for sure.
That’s what I was thinking. A couple hundred bucks now vs. several thousand for suspension, wheels, and tires.

Antwon412

Airbags are great for a heavy load, but they do affect your suspension travel. I noticed a big difference when going up and over rocks. Definitely a lot stiffer in the rear - the springs were not compressing as much.

MtnMayFly

Trying to decide on a diesel heater. So many different kinds. Mine will be external and removable. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl