Maggiolina Airland Medium – Loaded - $1500

kayalove

Maggiolina Airland Medium – Loaded

I purchased this great tent from OS-Aussie off of here a few months back for a trip we were planning for. It has been in my garage ever since and our plans have changed so with great dismay I need to sell the tent.

We paid $1500 for the tent, the winter hood and the changing room. I am looking to sell it for what I paid. I am located in San Diego. OS-Aussie had made some great mounts that you can use on most racks. Pick up the tent and roll straight down to Baja! Due to the size and damage risk I am not willing to ship.

OS-Aussie was kind of enough to deliver it to me from TX and was a great first owner to the tent. It is in great shape and sure to not disappoint.
Here is the link to the original sale:

http://expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11744

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

P1010001-1.jpg

inside1.jpg

outside.jpg

roof.jpg

P1010001.jpg

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
thats a good price, these cost way more than that new...good luck with the sale

we've slept in maggiolina's for years and everyone should know that i've slept with a pretty cold/movement sensitive wife through some good storms and these maggiolina's are great at keeping you warm and dry, even without the hood.

i've got the pictures from glacier national park, montana to prove it.

plus these only weigh about 150-60lbs with bedding and all. they do take up much of the roof on a regular suv, but you can offset this by packing some of your light stuff up there like slim clothes bags or raincoats or whatever.

regards,
Brian

spoof

gillti said:

Looks like Gillti got the jump on this one. Having just bought his Overland and a rack from him, I can vouch that he's a great guy to do business with. His shipment to me arrived yesterday, extremely well packed and in great shape.

kayalove

Sold and Pending Pickup

The tent was grabbed by gillti and he is arranging to pick it up. I will let you all know if it falls through.

Sad to see it go after waiting so long to get one!

Thanks for all the interest.

Seth Kendall

Adventurer
gillti said:
Done and Done. Thanks Trent, great to meet you and have a great time in Spain!

Tim

Let's see pictures of it on the rig already. We are still waiting on so many of your other pictures (doing this mainly for others since I live across the street).

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
kayalove,
Nice tent. Out of my league at the moment. One question: Are you happy with your case of Ziploc freezer bags? I very well might have made them.:jump:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner