Maxtrax group buy?

doubleroses

Adventurer
I've got 4 and love them. I'd be down for more. I need some for my LX470 now that my FZJ80 has the set of 4.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

iowalr4

Adventurer
I need two sets also, but the price has kept me from buying. I am interested if the price is right.

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Hey everyone, thanks for the interest. We are hoping to be shipping next week, as previously mentioned, you're catching us in our infancy! I have a pretty large list of backorders to fulfil before I can consider doing a group buy at a discount as there's only a finite amount of product in the country right now. I'll have a glutton of product arriving in Feb.

As far as colors go, I have brought over as many as I can, but I am focusing on Orange and Black as they've historically made up 90% of the orders. We might have to restrict colors to get the price down.

I'll get back to everyone on pricing as soon as I can.

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Also, restricting colors might help to speed the buy up, as I know what's on the water from Australia and can plan more effectively that way.

What would everyone think about that?

I am also good with orange and black and would be down with 4, depending on price. Worth the wait.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal