Maxtrax group buy?

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Interested for one set.

How shipping works for group buy?
Shipping to Canada?

TBD, generally in the past we've handled all the shipping direct from our facility. So we get a pallet of the product, box them up individually and get them out the door.

I'm still working on this gents, there are a few interesting dynamics I'm dealing with including a major Maxtrax distribution change here in the US. They have a small quantity of orange/black that they air freighted into the US to fulfill orders so it's likely not reasonable for them to sell those at a deeper discount for a group buy given their added shipping costs. They do have a stock order coming via boat in early Feb that we should have plenty of stock opportunity. So we are now just figuring out the logistics and pricing.

craig333

Expedition Leader
Used mine recently to get out of a minor stuck. Worked great first try. I would be interested in another set for those times I'm really stuck.

chmura

Adventurer
In for a set or 2 sets!

We should have a few color options available for people. I'm interested in the green color.

Hope this GB happens soon!

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Hey everyone,

In a strange occurance of events, I've gone from working for Expedition Portal to importing MAXTRAX into the United States.

As Kurt mentioned, we've just gone through a major distributor change, which will work out to be great for everyone in the long run. Not only will we have consistent supply, but better/faster shipping, and a dedicated overlander at the helm.

I had to air freight a pallet over here just to get things running for January, air freight is massively expensive but I needed to do it. As such there's a limited quantity and it's just bad business sense to sell those sets at a discount (especially when I have a waiting list!). I prefer honesty/transparency, so that's really what's going on.

I'd like to start a group buy here shortly. I have plenty of stock coming in the first week of Feb, and could ship a week or so after that (provided there's no issues at the port). Pre-selling some inventory would be a great thing and allow me to justify the discount.

chmura

Adventurer
Hey everyone,

In a strange occurance of events, I've gone from working for Expedition Portal to importing MAXTRAX into the United States.

As Kurt mentioned, we've just gone through a major distributor change, which will work out to be great for everyone in the long run. Not only will we have consistent supply, but better/faster shipping, and a dedicated overlander at the helm.

I had to air freight a pallet over here just to get things running for January, air freight is massively expensive but I needed to do it. As such there's a limited quantity and it's just bad business sense to sell those sets at a discount (especially when I have a waiting list!). I prefer honesty/transparency, so that's really what's going on.

I'd like to start a group buy here shortly. I have plenty of stock coming in the first week of Feb, and could ship a week or so after that (provided there's no issues at the port). Pre-selling some inventory would be a great thing and allow me to justify the discount.

Awesome, patiently waiting!

Will there be many selection of colors offered for the GB?

harbinger808

Adventurer
Sounds good and I personally appreciate the honesty and openness... always a good start by my standards. I'm interested in 2 sets when they are available via group buy... do you have a final price?...

Hey everyone,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal