Military 4 Part Sleeping Systems (ie Kick A** Sleeping Bags)- $125

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calilove1

Jeep & Camping Enthusiast
Troy, received my bag last night. Wow! Almost brand new. All but one of the four pieces WAS brand new with the tags on it.

Thank you!

Glad you got it safely. I told you that you wouldn't be disappointed. :)

Enjoy your new sleeping bag and thanks for your business!

addicted56

Adventurer
IMAG0450.jpg

This is me on my 29th Birthday St. Patrick's day (wishing I was back in Savannah) waking up in back up my HMMWV at about 30 degrees and 30 MPH winds. Lets just say I threw that coat on quick after slipping out of my sleeping bag. I did treat myself to some good offroading across Tiefort Mt that day though. I see why King of the Hammers would be so fun and I was taking it at less than 5 MPH.

I just slept in mine for the last month...albeit in a tent and on a cot. But in March I was out at the National Training center and it was cold as balls out there on a few of those nights. Slept in the back of the truck but the rocks, the bivy cover, and both layers were not enough to keep my toes from freezing in the 30+ mile wind and 30 degree temps. But I can say I didn't want to get out of the bag and a cold shave out of my half frozen canteen cup made me think how much more I wanted to climb back in my bag. Good price on the bags. If I didn't already have one I might just jump on it...then again I won't be in the army forever...maybe I will just say I lost mine when I get out :)...Sadly they will probably charge me more than you are charging for them.

Last edited:

Calilove1

My message went direct to your email... Must have ended up in spam. I'll send you my response via PM this time.

Riptide

Explorer
Troy,

I think I had asked you to ship them this Thursday coming up. I'm doin' the vacation thing this week!

Pat

Calilove1

Sleeping Bags

Gotcha... well I'm vacationing this week too... LOL

Looks like I'll ship it out when I return then. Have a great trip!

Ray_G

Explorer
I wish I needed some of these...I'll add testimony on them to those considering it; I've used this sleeping system for most of the past 15yrs while in the USMC and it is a phenomenal setup, particularly at this price.

I don't need any b/c I long aqo acquired the components to have enough for me and the family. I do use a snugpak (with the goretex bivvy) when I'm going light, but that's just a personal preference as the green bag is pretty light.

Having used these all over the US, N. Africa, Europe, Iraq, Kuwait, and Afghanistan (in winter) I will def affirm that they are worth the $$$.
r-
Ray

Riptide

Explorer
Gotcha... well I'm vacationing this week too... LOL

Looks like I'll ship it out when I return then. Have a great trip!

Whoops, just sent you a PM; didn't see you had responded here...

Yeah, no rush on the bags. Whenever.

I got our Samurai loaded for a week on Block Island. Lord, it looks like we're going on expedition. I gotta take a picture. Poor Sammi...

Calilove1

Vacation Bump

Back from vacation bump... let me know if you are interested in picking up one or more of these great bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater