misc gear and stuff

roamingaz

Explorer
survival kit. Includes Maxpedition pouch, Bianchi belt XL, canteen, heavy cup with rubber lid, stormproof matches in watertight container, fox 40 whistle, strike force fire starter, Gerber knife, Katadyn water tablets, lansky knife sharpener.
$60 shipped

Survival/bushcraft dvds $20shipped
(happy people dvd is region 2 and will only play on region 2 players, you can play on your computer by switching regions, easy to do in control panel, I will show you how.)

Last edited:

roamingaz

Explorer
What is the 4 season tent you listed?

I do not have a tent listed

I was trying to find more info on the Okuma rod, do you have the model number for it?

I have yet to find another Okuma rod like this, it is a voyager model vs-605-20-1 but different then the model I found listed as this one has a hard tube. I did buy this on ebay from England several years ago so could be discontinued? Very nice rod just a bit too heavy action for what I want.

Interested in the Benchmade knife. Does it have the black blade or polished?

The blade is black, this is a very nice Benchmade I just have too many knives and it doesn't get used.

If you want any of these items paypal gift preferred sent to roamingaz@yahoo.com and I will get them in the mail.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I have yet to find another Okuma rod like this, it is a voyager model vs-605-20-1 but different then the model I found listed as this one has a hard tube. I did buy this on ebay from England several years ago so could be discontinued? Very nice rod just a bit too heavy action for what I want.

How is it different or better from their current packable rod offerings on ebay?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven