MSR Dragonfly SOLD

GS1150

Observer
The stove has 2 control valves: 1 to regulate gas flow and another to dial-in a precise flame. Burns almost any fuel, including white gas, kerosene, diesel, automotive gas, aviation gas, stoddard solvent and naphtha. Field-maintainable stove stays clog-free thanks to its self-cleaning jet. Legs spring open for ease of use and fold compactly for storage—fits inside many cooksets. Comes with windscreen, heat reflector, fuel pump and stuff sack; windscreen is designed to accommodate cookware up to 10 in. in diameter. MSR fuel bottle is included in sale. Made in USA. Great stove for high altitude, backpacking, doomsday, or an overall backup to an overland stove. New $130, priced used (4times) at $75 w/ fuel bottle. The factory stuff sack is included. I forgot to put it in the pic. Shipped CONUS, paypal
image.jpg

Last edited:
We have used ours over 7 years and is our go to every time. We bought the oven part to go with it and now do cakes on the river when kayaking. Lol

GS1150

Observer
I don't get it. These used are going for a good bit more than $75 on fleabay and they're charging shipping putting it close to $100. Heck, there's 4 bids on just a dragonfly bag, it's up to almost $13 with shipping with 2 more days of bidding. Am I asking too much, wrong market, or wrong season? What gives?

Camelfilter

Explorer
Price seems fair-heck pretty good actually to me. Be patient, it's nice out & summertime - a lot of folks on here are out having fun!

They're very good stoves, I just don't currently have a need.

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
I don't get it. Am I asking too much, wrong market, or wrong season? What gives?
I see stuff on here from time to time that I don't know why is not snatched up. I have a great Partner Steel Stove but to be honest I use my small stove similar to this even more. It works just as well or better when I only need one burner. If I had to get rid of one it would be the Partner stove because it really has no advantage unless I'm cooking pancakes for two. It will sell and your price is right.
That $650 knife that was just posted is interesting. I'd love it but must make due with a common mans tools.

GS1150

Observer
Sold pending payment with one person next in line. Amazing this had little to no interest for days and 8mins separated a pm and post vouching for the stove.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazpete

Members online