My (wife's) 2012 unlimited rubicon build

LandRoverHyter

Adventurer
Just another day on the farm checking cows with Boone. Found this little guy who needed a ride to the milk factory.
u2ary7ep.jpg
enatunu5.jpg

LandRoverHyter

Adventurer
Camping for 3 nights in Harlan Kentucky at Black Mountain adventure area. Meeting up with some friends later in the week. Nice camping and trails
6ubazupu.jpg

LandRoverHyter

Adventurer
HMF fabrication out of Mt Sterling KY needed a JK to use for mocking up their LED light bar mounts and our jeep was fortune enough to be recommend by Chris Holland at jeep add ons!
Lighting wasn't on the top of the "to do" list but I couldn't pass up the opportunity... Went with the paramount 50 inch led bar with the HMF mounts and all I can say is wow! Big thanks to Jordan at HMF and Chris at Jeep Add Ons.
pysu2yza.jpg
3a8y7a7y.jpg
9ama2u4e.jpg
ureju6ag.jpg
yjetatup.jpg

SwampfoxSC

Observer
Nice build. And I love that trailer. We have the same taste. I also went from LCs to a 13 JK Rubicon. And I also had to have a white one with the brown interior.

txtumbleweed

AEV Drop Bracket Question

Any ground clearance issues off-road with the AEV control arm brackets? If so, how well do they hold up? I've heard the on-road ride is good.

High Water

Baja Bliss
Wow, that light bar mount could substitute for a roll bar. Why did they make it so heavy?

Did you choose the Tmax dual battery system over the National Luna for a particular reason? Price?

Great looking jeep! Looking forward to more...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay2thaC