New additions to my GEN3!

kbahus

Adventurer
Guess I need to add an ARB to my list, I was concerned that with a unibody vehicle that it would act more like a damage multiplier and tweak out the chassis. Perhaps this truck is as tough as they say. :D

Djbenny

Adventurer
@cnutco I would just talk to u r estimator who works at the shop. Not insurance. Just tell the you want the old bumper back. Chances are they know what you have and want to keep it and or chop it up for their personal vehicle. I scored a single Hella 500 spot from a wrecked FJ. We would through it in scrap heep.

cnutco

Adventurer
@cnutco I would just talk to u r estimator who works at the shop. Not insurance. Just tell the you want the old bumper back. Chances are they know what you have and want to keep it and or chop it up for their personal vehicle. I scored a single Hella 500 spot from a wrecked FJ. We would through it in scrap heep.

I tried! I am going to go back next month and try again.

cnutco

Adventurer
This is not an addition, yet, but I did pick this up this morning. The first component needed for added traction!!!

c070e360033fc192e8831313420a3375.jpg

Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cnutco

Adventurer
New LED bulds in the rear

Here are a few pics with the shop camera all the same settings.

The layout
IMG_6914.JPG

A couple side by side
image1.jpg
image2.jpg

TAIL LIGHTS - Left side has LEDs
DSC_5423.jpg

BRAKE LIGHTS - Left side has LEDs
DSC_5424.jpg

REVERSE LIGHTS - Left side has LED
DSC_5425.jpg

BRAKE LIGHTS w/ 3rd - All LEDs
DSC_5426.jpg

jhill15

Explorer
Very nice man!!!! Those reverse lights look blinding lol!!! Superbright is an awesome store ive bought several leds from them!

I think im gonna have to swap my brake and parking lights now!

cnutco

Adventurer
Very nice man!!!! Those reverse lights look blinding lol!!! Superbright is an awesome store ive bought several leds from them!

I think im gonna have to swap my brake and parking lights now!

This was my first purchase from them, but I will be ordering more from them without a doubt! I'm very happy with these LEDs.

Now to think about the rest of the conversions along with the turn signals.

jhill15

Explorer
This was my first purchase from them, but I will be ordering more from them without a doubt! I'm very happy with these LEDs.

Now to think about the rest of the conversions along with the turn signals.

I couldnt find a flasher relay for our trucks on their site. You may wanna call em up and see if they can match one up to fit or source one out. If not you will have to run inline flasher relays to each light.

On a side note, you gave me the bug lol. I just ordered some 194 amber wedge leds to put back in the side step courtsey lights. I swapped the original leds with white leds but now im gonna take it back to amber!

cnutco

Adventurer
I couldnt find a flasher relay for our trucks on their site. You may wanna call em up and see if they can match one up to fit or source one out. If not you will have to run inline flasher relays to each light.

On a side note, you gave me the bug lol. I just ordered some 194 amber wedge leds to put back in the side step courtsey lights. I swapped the original leds with white leds but now im gonna take it back to amber!

Bummer! I will have to look into that.

I have been trying to decide what I wanna do with the step lights. I have been thinking about replacing them with some type of rock light. I just bought these...

3e747e583ff432f4ea2062a26250c346.jpg

Includes 20 pods to play with.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater