New Build; 1984 Chevy CUCV M1010 4x4 Ambulance

ExpoMike

Thanks Brian!!! :elkgrin:

So trying my hand at Google Sketch Up since it seems the easiest/cheapest 3D software out there (i.e. free). Here is one idea I have been thinking about. The drawing is fairly close to scale but not 100%. I am working with a 109" x 75" floor plan with a height of 65". The dinette would convert into a full bed. Oh the potty is a little out of scale as I couldn't figure out how to do an oval. BTW, no doors showing storage are shown.

attachment.php

Thoughts, ideas, comments?

Attachments

• camper idea.JPG
    camper idea.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,663

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
Yes!! now we're talking. Very good drawing! Thats a very cool Idea.

Have you seen the inside of a dormobile like Teri-ann's? Maybe there's some answers in that type of layout, too?

ExpoMike

Just to close out this build, I recevied payment for the 1010 today and the buyer is arranging shipping. It's headed for a new life in Ohio.

Thanks for everyone who has followed and sorry it never made it any further in the project, with me at the helm.

ExpoMike

I don't know. The buyer did follow my build up and I encouraged him to do the build on here but it will be up to him.

ruger2171

New owner of mike's m1010

Hello everybody!
My name is Jude, and I'm the new owner of the M1010. I just got it today after a hellish time dealing with the transport company. So far my initial plans for it are a all around utility vehicle. It will be very basic and will cover several needs/wants. Bug out vehicle, camper, hauler. I am looking to make the interior very simple. I will use hurculiner on the floor of the box and cab. I will then organize my camping gear to be able to quickly place in it and go. This way I can use it for hauling stuff as well. I will keep everyone posted on its progress. Any suggestions are welcome. Mike did an awsome job so far, and I appreciate his hard work.

ExpoMike

What happened?

What do you mean? I had bought the rig, decided it was going to be more work/money then I wanted to put into it, bought a different truck and camper and sold the M1010 off to someone else. He never really followed up with what he was doing, so I have no idea what happened with it once it was shipped.

Anything more specific than that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad