New finch shell

NYCO

Adventurer
Mostquito pass out of Leadville

Took a quick overnighter from Leadville up Mosquito pass to Oliver Twist Lake. Not too bad, until I took a side trip trying to get Cooney Lake past Oliver Twist Lake. 2 decent water crossings and then some steep technical spots at the end. At Cooney lake there was a stock Grand Cherokee that i'm not sure how he got up there. Got some pics of him coming back across. The guy in a dodge probably had an 8 inch lift and swampers, so he did just fine.
DSC_0004.JPG
This is a pic of the fire from last month that I think burned about 300 acres.

DSC_0007.JPGDSC_0012.JPG
Oliver Twist Lake
DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0035.JPGDSC_0037.JPGDSC_0040.JPGDSC_0042.JPGDSC_0065.JPGDSC_0066.JPG

Last edited:

NYCO

Adventurer
more pics

DSC_0124.JPGDSC_0107.JPGDSC_0091.JPGDSC_0084.JPGDSC_0074.JPGDSC_0068.jpgDSC_0179.JPGDSC_0067.JPGDSC_0183.JPG
Didn't take many pics on the Alma side since it was raining. Just missed a hail storm too.
DSC_0189.JPG

Last edited:

bob91yj

Resident **************
Dude in the Grand Cherokee looks like he was really pushing the limits! Nice shots, and a good looking dog to boot!

Willman

NYCO,

Nicely done!

How has this impacted your gas mileage?

Do you feel too top heavy?

Look forward to your experiences...

earlyman

I didn't see anywhere if you really like this camper setup?

You've got great pictures and it looks as though you've had some real fun with your camper, but do you like it? Would you do it again with this configuration or something else?

Enjoy.

NYCO

Adventurer
You've got great pictures and it looks as though you've had some real fun with your camper, but do you like it? Would you do it again with this configuration or something else?

Enjoy.
I did like it and still miss it. It was my only vehicle and I felt weird taking customers around in it. I ended up buying a car and then a GMC savana that's been turned into a camper which has also been great. I miss having a truck though and that was more capable off road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3

Members online