New GM Hd?

Clutch

<---Pass
I thought it would be a good vehicle for my better half if that's what she decides she wants. The trucks work for me as well. But, I think the size of the next truck will depend on what we're towing.

I like the Rav4, but don't think I like it enough to actually spend money on one. Have been driving trucks for too long I think.

Tried talking her into getting a Subaru, but she doesn't like cars. She drives our Trooper now and loves it. Don't think I can get her into anything smaller.

She saw a Pinz for the first time the other day, she says to me..."What is that!?...I want that!"

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
@Clutch, have you had her drive a Forester? It's tall enough that at a drive-thru window you look the person in the eye like a truck but you don't have to step up into it like a truck. But it's also not really down like into a car. It's kind of interesting. Obviously it's unibody but it rides pretty rigid, actually noticeably more than my truck, which is already quite a bit more firm than stock with 650 coils, OME with an extra leaf and FOX shocks. My memory of the 2005 4Runner we had for a while is that it was also softer riding than this Forester.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I like the Rav4, but don't think I like it enough to actually spend money on one. Have been driving trucks for too long I think.

Tried talking her into getting a Subaru, but she doesn't like cars. She drives our Trooper now and loves it. Don't think I can get her into anything smaller.

She saw a Pinz for the first time the other day, she says to me..."What is that!?...I want that!"
I'm good with whatever she chooses next. She'll be the primary driver of it, not me... Happy wife, happy life ;)

Vacation_006Pyxurz-1024x720.jpg

HAhahaha! Thats what I thought of too..... glad Im not the only one

Clutch

<---Pass
@Clutch, have you had her drive a Forester? It's tall enough that at a drive-thru window you look the person in the eye like a truck but you don't have to step up into it like a truck. But it's also not really down like into a car. It's kind of interesting. Obviously it's unibody but it rides pretty rigid, actually noticeably more than my truck, which is already quite a bit more firm than stock with 650 coils, OME with an extra leaf and FOX shocks. My memory of the 2005 4Runner we had for a while is that it was also softer riding than this Forester.

She hasn't...what she really wants is my Tacoma, she loves driving it.

Suggested that she can drive the Taco, and me commute in a Subaru, but she doesn't want me in a car with all the heavy truck traffic.

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Not sure if a Tacoma counts for that. But at least you have an excuse for an Acela now.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
*right over my head* LOL!

I tried googling it first. Some basket ball player, then Knock Down, then KD Lang... ha!
Ah. I thought you just reaaaaally liked KD Lang to spend that kind of money on her CD's... lol

I think if I actually had 70K to spend, I be too scared to spend it. Because then it would be gone and I'd be thinking of all the other things I could have done with it.... Maybe. Or, I'd just blow it right away.

Clutch

<---Pass
Ah. I thought you just reaaaaally liked KD Lang to spend that kind of money on her CD's... lol

I think if I actually had 70K to spend, I be too scared to spend it. Because then it would be gone and I'd be thinking of all the other things I could have done with it.... Maybe. Or, I'd just blow it right away.

Ha.....ah no.

I couldn't even fathom spending $70K on vehicle. But people do!

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Ha.....ah no.

I couldn't even fathom spending $70K on vehicle. But people do!
They do. If I had 70k I think a portion of it would go to a vehicle. But there are so may good uses for that kind of cash. I'm guessing a midlevel version of this 2020 Silverado HD with a diesel would be 70.... Loaded Limited F350 are in the 90's here.... 90 grand... for a truck.... just nuts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner