New to me 2013 Xeterra!

Kamauxx

Make sure you have enough hose. The kit I bought from PRG came with a whopping 3 feet of hose. I had to make a trip to the store to buy 6ft of heater hose. 3 ft will not even get close to reaching the tail light.

Kelkev85

I didnt notice any suggestions about upgrading the rear springs. After living with my 2010 base model for a year (mainly used as a beach cruiser) i could not get over how poorly the rear springs handled weight. I went with one of the more popular solutions, old man emu in the medium duty spring rate, although i believe the rear springs are the same regardless of which you choose. It has been great, with no driveline angle issues but do not expect this lift to give you a significant amount of lift its more an investment in a quality suspension with little more clearance (1.5")

bigskypylot

Explorer
I have had nothing but great service from PRG. I'm upgrading from my 2.5 Radflo/PRG UCAS, 2.0Radflo and Alcans(+450 but shoulda went +650) to Titan Swap and VK swap. So yeah, if you want to upgrade suspension, go right to a TS. It's by far the best upgrade you can do. I wish I had done that right away.

Here's mine with my RTT
FB_IMG_1471141643620.jpg

bigskypylot

Explorer
I didnt notice any suggestions about upgrading the rear springs. After living with my 2010 base model for a year (mainly used as a beach cruiser) i could not get over how poorly the rear springs handled weight. I went with one of the more popular solutions, old man emu in the medium duty spring rate, although i believe the rear springs are the same regardless of which you choose. It has been great, with no driveline angle issues but do not expect this lift to give you a significant amount of lift its more an investment in a quality suspension with little more clearance (1.5")

I went with Alcan. I should have went with +650 with my rear bumper/swingarm/fuel cans, RTT etc. I set the adjustable shackles to the mid setting which helped with some sag but probably going to move to the highest settings since the Alcan have settled since we put them in almost 2yrs ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven