NEW (to ME) RRC LWB

livetoride

Adventurer
So I have been a long time TLC addict and lived on the dark side, I have always wanted a Rover so I decided to give up my roots and go for it. I feel like I have just been reborn, let there be light. Anyways I feel like to total newbie to these cars so I hope to get more familiar soon. Here is my new ride and a little info on the work that has been done.

95 RRC LWB
Top end rebuild, including lapping of the valves
Viscous gear replacement
Steering box replacement
Front hubs replaced
Radiator core replaced
Water pump/thermostat replaced
New brakes
New Seals
New cat back exhaust
Rovertym 3" suspension
Fox shocks (10")
Rovertym front and rear bumpers
Winch
Rovertym skid plates
BF KM2's
Hella lights
Baja Rack
CVT RTT and Awning

Coming soon Mantec Snorkel and LED lights for interior so I don't waste the battery while out camping.

Attachments

• DA_800.jpg
    DA_800.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 32
  • oA_800-1.jpg
    oA_800-1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 31
  • FA_800.jpg
    FA_800.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Xg_800.jpg
    Xg_800.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 9g_800.jpg
    9g_800.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 22

Howski

Wow, very clean rig. I would suggest trimming the forward-most portion of the front fenders that are hanging below the bumpers. Looking at them just hanging there I only think of them getting torn off or mangled up if you climb ledges of any size.

livetoride

Adventurer
Wow, very clean rig. I would suggest trimming the forward-most portion of the front fenders that are hanging below the bumpers. Looking at them just hanging there I only think of them getting torn off or mangled up if you climb ledges of any size.

Good idea. I was looking at that just the other day. Probably should do it now before I forget.

livetoride

Adventurer
Good color, trim the body and please get a proper set of rocksliders

Ha. Yeah sliders were on my next to do list with the snorkel. I don't know what the previous owners were thinking. Suggestions on sliders for the RRC? I have been looking at RTE since they made my front and rear bumpers.

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
I like my sliders from Atlantic British. They mount to the sill and to the outriggers. (which is a problem for some) match the lines of the RRC pretty well. Come on now, those steps were a pricy option new. :) If you need help with anything locally, let us know.

Mike and Myles

livetoride

Adventurer
Where are you located??? I saw this vehicle in person and it looks very nice!!

I'm in Salt Lake City. I have been searching around for a while for a clean RRC that has been well taken care of. From the service records and the list of things that were done to this rig it seems perfect. Glad to hear that you liked it after seeing it in person. The pictures look awesome, but pics can be deceiving as well. I have learned the hard way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333