New to the forum - My 95 Tahoe - *Lots of pictures*

dy_lon

Observer
I have a 94 Yukon. Same Color, but not as nice. I'm gonna have to get to work.

Thanks and all it takes is a little bit of work. I have put many hours into my Tahoe and it is turning out just like I wanted. Figure out what type of rig you want to build and plan around that..

And I ordered my custom winch bumper tonight. I should have it in a couple of weeks! Pics will be posted as soon as I can.

fowldarr

Explorer
What kind of winch bumper did you order? And yes, I know, but I have an 84 landcruiser that competes for my affection....I don't want one to feel bad so I tend to neglect them both.

dy_lon

Observer
What kind of winch bumper did you order? And yes, I know, but I have an 84 landcruiser that competes for my affection....I don't want one to feel bad so I tend to neglect them both.

I ordered a custom sheet metal bumper with a small pre runner style hoop, winch mount a d-ring mounts from a guy on ebay. The guy makes great looking bumpers for jeeps, so i asked him to fab one up for me. It should be here in a couple of weeks!

dy_lon

Observer
New Mirrors installed! I also re-wired my light switch power to only work when my brights are on. Much easier to shut them off when I get traffic coming the oposite direction.

Attachments

• IMG_1585web.jpg
    IMG_1585web.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1595web.jpg
    IMG_1595web.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 46

dy_lon

Observer
A couple more pictures

New front bumper, Hella 500 roof rack lights and a Recon 10500 Poly Line'd winch..

Attachments

• IMG_2283.JPG
    IMG_2283.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2269.JPG
    IMG_2269.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 145

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman