New VDEGs: Vehicle-Dependent Expedition Guide

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Rest assured that everyone who participated in the pre-order, if your PayPal or CC shows that the payment cleared, you are in the queue for shipping. If you do not receive your copy by Friday, June 13 then feel free to send an inquiry to service at expeditionswest.com .

For those who placed orders after the pre-order (after May 19), yours will be going out mixed in with the last of the pre-orders.

ALL SHIPMENTS ARE IN PROCESS, so no need to be concerned that yours is lost at this point.

I'll have another update in a couple of days.

On behalf of Overland Video, Thank you all!

BigTaco

Observer
Wish I had seen this post a lot sooner! I just ordered a 2 year Overland Journal subscription and the 07 field book so not sure if the wife would approve...

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
BajaTaco said:
Rest assured that everyone who participated in the pre-order, if your PayPal or CC shows that the payment cleared, you are in the queue for shipping.

Hey now...don't forget about those of us who paid in cold, hard cash....

I know where you live Mr.! :littlefriend:

:p

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
goodtimes said:
Hey now...don't forget about those of us who paid in cold, hard cash....

I know where you live Mr.! :littlefriend:

:p

Well, then I guess you know that your payment "cleared" as soon as you handed it over. :p Thanks for the clarification :)

seriessearcher

Adventurer
If you get yours first don't rub it in

I am afraid of the folks who get theirs first being able to rub it in that they live closer to the shipping source. Pictures of them by the fire absorbing all of the knowledge. making us all jealous that the DHL guy has not stopped by yet

Maybe Denver will be one of those and I can flaunt my new book before the east coast folks get theirs. :jump:

go4aryd

Adventurer
As one of the earliest orderers, I actually turned around yesterday and followed the DHL guy back past my house only to find.... dang, nothing again today!!!

Breath slow, deep breaths, relax, ..calm...calm.....

DANG- it isn't working!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues