Outlander Trailer Sherpa II project...Dial-up beware!

huskyfargo

Adventurer
Husky,

One thing that I have learned through this process is that Robert will be able to find a solution no matter what. I bugged this man for several years asking and bumping ideas off of him. Occasionally, he did say 'let me think about this for awhile...', however, he would come up with a great solution always. The sky is the limit with Outlander Trailers...

Looks like you are knee deep in a build with him. Be patient, and he will get you the trailer of your dreams. I know this for a fact! :wings:

Regards,

BWJ

Oh yeah, I picked mine up in October. I love it because it's like my jeep...so many things can be changed and added. I've had it out a few times, and I love this thing. Luckily I live in Little Rock, so I can run down to Sheridan pretty easily.
image-197947075.jpg

P1000625.jpg

bigwapitijohnny

Adventurer
Niiiiiiice...

Husky, that trailer is a thing of beauty...Love the color scheme. Next time I run down to Sheridan, let's go get some lunch or something.

Regards,

BWJ

TheBeatenPath

what is the height of the trailer overall.

id lake to have the bottom of a rtt at about 6-6.5 ft high. and just trying to get a since of what that looks like.

btz

Just started looking into trailer build options ... stupid question, but how do I get more details on these trailers? I think of everything out there, these appear to fit my needs ... but the website doesn't appear to be working?

Thanks for the help.

UNI

Adventurer
Outlander Trailer website is down for updates. If you would like to call Robert Shepherd "Owner Outlander Trailer Company" his number is 501.681.4573

Hope this helps,
Alan

bigwapitijohnny

Adventurer
Thoughtful build, how is it holding up after a couple of years now? Anything you would change?

I don't think that I would change anything. I am reaping the hours of time spent thinking the build out...It has been a great trailer.

I went out 6 weeks ago when the temp went down to 28*...Water lines froze solid = NO coffee in the a.m....:(

2012-02-24_18-06-37_500.jpg

I have insulated the waterlines with felt + foam insulation since.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

BWJ

bobholthaus

Observer
I just got this email from Robert at Outlander: "Thanks for your inquiry. We are still in business but no longer selling to the general public. We are marketing exclusively to Emergency Service Agencies." Too bad for us; those are great looking trailers.

bigwapitijohnny

Adventurer
I just got this email from Robert at Outlander: "Thanks for your inquiry. We are still in business but no longer selling to the general public. We are marketing exclusively to Emergency Service Agencies." Too bad for us; those are great looking trailers.

Yeah. I am glad that I got mine when I could...

Regards,

BWJ

rockman

Adventurer
That is one nice looking trailer
If I was to ever build again , I think it would be modelled on your trailer

Cheers Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven