Overland Expo East 2016 Roll Call

Outwardbound

Observer
I'll be attending. I should arrive around 4 on Thursday, I'm coming from Northeast Ohio. I'll be camping and solo all weekend. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of great people and learning so many new things. I'll be in a 2016 white Toyota 4Runner Trail. I'll keep an eye out for some of the rigs on here.
Leaving Friday morning from DC. Stag as well this year but leaving Sunday to.come back home for my daughters birthday.
f34284eaa089012cc7f36fad3a1b58ad.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I'll be there, probably only on Saturday. Driving my Xterra all the way from Asheville NC.... If anyone is in town on Wednesday 10/5 theres a cool ride party at the wedge brewery not but 5 minutes from the gate at the Biltmore Estate. Should be a fun little pregame meet and greet!!

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
Anyone driving down from Maryland /DC area?

I'll be heading down starting Wednesday night, probably staying somewhere near Harrisonburg, VA that night, and finishing the trip on Thursday. Hopefully getting there around 1 or 2.

Don

jscherb

Expedition Leader
Looks like I will be driving the JK Safari to this one. Won't have the tent on top though, doing hotels for this trip.

RTTFinal6_zpsyoyxa4jz.jpg

Outwardbound

Observer
I might try to get there Thursday night/Friday morning now to enjoy it a bit before hurricane Matt rolls thru

HRPINDC

Adventurer
Had a great time at the Expo. Met a lot of great people, took a few really good classes and had fun with my Jeep. One of the best parts was just hanging out with the Camel Trophy guys and shooting the crap. They are a really nice bunch, anxious to chat about their adventures and share their knowledge. I did get the opportunity to chat with Rin, but I don't think I ran into anyone else from this forum. I shared my bourbon and made new friends. That's a big part what this sport is about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh