Overland Expo West 2015

onebuilder

Observer
Thanks for the pic! We are heading that way off-road over Casner Mountain. The scenery should be awesome, as we will be between the Sycamore Canyon Wilderness area and Red Rock-Secret Mountain Wilderness Area.

crawler#976

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the pic! We are heading that way off-road over Casner Mountain. The scenery should be awesome, as we will be between the Sycamore Canyon Wilderness area and Red Rock-Secret Mountain Wilderness Area.
That trail gets very very slick when wet. Be very careful and tread lightly if possible. The shelf road on the east side looking into Loy Canyon is slightly off camber to the outside drop off. If it starts to rain prior to your departure, consider a change of plans.

Dennis Miller "You can't order black coffee anymore. It's un-creamed..."

crawler#976

Expedition Leader
I'll taking the Casner family over the trail in two weeks!

Dennis Miller "You can't order black coffee anymore. It's un-creamed..."

Honu

lost on the mainland
looks like the mud we used to get in the cane or pineapple fields bizarre stuff that just keeps packing on :)

Theprofessional

Silent Footfalls
Yea, it's pretty awesome out there. mud > dust if you ask me. It's pretty interesting to come out on day 2 and see the lack of fair-weather folks :D

I'm enjoying it much more than last time I attended though I've yet to bump into anyone from here...I THINK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy