Overland Journal Classic Build: 1995 Range Rover

gjackson

FRGS
Graham, I was on the phone with my Dad last night, and he mentioned he has been following your Range Rover articles in Overland Journal. I didn't even know he subscribed, but apparently he was impressed by the stack of issues on the coffee table when he was out here a year ago. He is now inspired to get his 1993 back on the road and maybe starting using it for something other than a snow day runabout. So, thank you for accomplishing what I have been trying to do for years.

That's awesome, James. Glad I could help. Also glad that someone is inspired to bring the old RRCs back to life.

cheers

junkyddog11

Oil Soaked Filter
Is this why I am getting so many calls for diesel swaps into the RRC's?..........although now yours is done Keith doesn't call any more LOL.

Nice job BTW. Good choice of car. The 300tdi swap into a '95 is by far the most "factory". I did one in a '95 LWB for my sweetheart (and yes .....it's white Haha) . Kept it auto and have all the factory original bits working ie cruise control, AC etc. Other than the EAS being removed and some 235's being fit it is all factory. Awesome ride. Quiet and comfy. Big change for Lovey driving something *normal*. I had to take the SwampSlut away for the good of the general public lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven