Overland Training

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
James and Stacey,

Congrats on your certification and thanks for the photos. I will post some soon.

I need WFA and Ham next and hope to have both by spring.

The class was excellent and well worth the cost.

Went up and drove a good portion of the Mongollon Rim and then did Canyon De Chelly after the class. Today in Moab where I will be next week and a half, then heading back to Ky for a while.

Alan

Scott Brady

Founder
James and Stacey,

Congrats on your certification and thanks for the photos. I will post some soon.

I need WFA and Ham next and hope to have both by spring.

The class was excellent and well worth the cost.

Went up and drove a good portion of the Mongollon Rim and then did Canyon De Chelly after the class. Today in Moab where I will be next week and a half, then heading back to Ky for a while.

Alan

Alan,

It was great to have you and the pup involved. A fun week for sure.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
It really was a fun week except when my dog tangled with a skunk! :snorkel:

But on the bright side Kyla is the first dog to complete Overland Training!

Alan

AZUnlimited

Adventurer
Great Class!!!

The class was outstanding!!! I am truly amazed at all the random bits of information from the class that have appeared to be committed to memory. The mix of hands-on and lecture are proving to be very effective.

I want to thank Graham and Scott for being excellent instructors and my classmates for sharing their many years of experiences along the way.

High Camp
web.jpg

Low Camp
web.jpg

View to the front during the convoy
web.jpg

View to the rear during the convoy
web.jpg

Tear Drop in action
web.jpg

gjackson

FRGS
Great shots everyone!

Jason, thanks for being in the class. I'm really glad that the schedules could match.

Alan, let us know what error you are getting on picture posting. I'm sure we can get it sorted.

Mike, great shots. Baja is going to be a blast!

cheers

FireGuy

Adventurer
Looks like awesome training, plus it is in one of my most favorite places - PRESKITT!! (ok Prescott). Count me in on the next overland training date there. Any ideas when you guys are going to host another overland training day?

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Scott teaching

IMG_6267.jpg

IMG_6292.jpg

Graham

IMG_6288.jpg

Scott & Graham tire deflation & deflators discussion

IMG_6283.jpg

Marshaling demonstration by Graham & Scott

IMG_6319.jpg

Last edited: