Ozark Trail "High Performance" cooler - any good?

Robert Bills

Explorer
None in any Walmart within 50 miles of me.

Did Walmart list them in stock in your local store on walmart.com or did you spy them on the shelves.

The reason I ask is because I am going in circles with the manager at my local Walmart trying to get a 26-quart version. She claims that there can't be any in any store in the U.S. if the product is listed as out of stock online. She essentially called me a liar when I told her that I knew of people in Arizona purchasing them off the shelves

Last edited:

Robert Bills

Explorer
Thanks. I extracted all the locations and approximate dates of purchase from this thread and will go back to my local Walmart store manager tomorrow. There has to be a way to get one of these.

Airmapper

Inactive Member
Yeah I'm wanting one as well. Got a weekend trip planned early next month.

I signed up to get emailed if they come in stock online. I've been checking my local store every week. (On my way home from work, duck in the back door and look real quick.)

Ricer_X_01

Observer
Nice to see their in stock alerts work... never received one. Only the 52 is available online and just so happens that's the one I originally wanted, so ordered one. If anybody local to the Greensburg area wants a 73 I'll be returning one soon.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Biggest issue I can see is that there is no provision for an internal divider to organize things, and you may or may not have the option of a shelf that most other coolers have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater