Pics of your bike on your vehicle!!

goinsurfin

Observer
I've been lucky in 18 years not to drive into the garage with a bike on top. That luck ran out 3 weeks ago when my kids were talking to me and I took my foot off the brake.... No major damage to my bike but you can see the rack ripped apart and cracked a tower and foot. Yakima loved my story so they gave me a deal on a few replacement parts- now I'm back in action. I still believe roof racks are the safest place for bikes... If you like, click on the images to enlarge.

borr1.JPG

borr2.JPG

Storz

Explorer
Copied from another on here, works like a champ

carrier.jpg

Ferr3t

Here's a picture of my 2010 Trek 2.1 and my lady's older Cannondale SR400 on top of my old Honda. I'll post a new one with the bikes on my truck as soon as I get the roof rack transferred over :)
IMG_2062.jpg

weatherm

Adventurer
Sold the orange one.. keeping the green .. got upgraded rims now though.

Attachments

• Picture 11.jpg
    Picture 11.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 52

dblosch

Adventurer
My Yeti on the left, Mary's Specialized on the right.

Specialized.jpg

Yes, her bike is bigger than mine. Both are 18" frames, but you wouldn't know it by looking at them... Those 29'ers are huge! :elkgrin:

Dan

ericvs

In the first pic, I also have a front hitch mount bike rack so I can do 7 bikes at once. haha, shuttle day! (But I can only carry 5 in the cab?)

second pic is the north shore rack on the back. I only got the 4 bike, but should have opted for the 6 bike (then I could carry 9??).

Third & fourth pic shows how that rack folds down for a sweet bike rack while parked. works as a bike stand for repairs too. sweet.

BIKES!!

bike carry 1.jpg
bike carry 2.jpg
bike carry 3.jpg
bike carry 4.jpg

Sadly, this truck is gone, so new pics will need to be taken of the new rig holding bikes.

Or like this crew (fat tire farm). Looks like 12 bikes!
fattirefarm.jpg

Last edited:

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
The first one shows how we can fit 6 bikes across the trailer. The other one is from our trip on the White Rim.

Attachments

• Canyonlands 5-09 102.jpg
    Canyonlands 5-09 102.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 23
  • March-09 001.1.jpg
    March-09 001.1.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member