Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Mazdax605

Observer
How much did you pay for the van and what did it cost to import? Thanks in advance
Buck
PS
Looks great

I'm into it for probably around $10k total with my trip up there, and driving it home. My importer charged me around $8500 for the van from auction in Japan, and transport to Canada.

izaicinajums

izaicinajums.com
4XD3M1r.jpg

UmR4Oxb.jpg

csI9ORR.jpg

philos

Explorer
are6age7.jpg

Jalama beach park just now, and Faria yesterday at sunset...
aqytase3.jpg

Heading further north next...

Sent via flux capacitor

Randall Dee

Huge Member
This is my 2006 E250, 5.4 with 70k miles. I posted a pic of it earlier before the conversion. It has a fresh Agile Offroad conversion that was done back in June. Super basic inside with a double bed and a Van Specialties interior that was done by the prior owner. I scored a set of 4 Mojaves on Craigslist for $125 and then refinished them with rattle cans and mounted a fresh set of Cooper S/T Max's.

DSCF1374.jpg

DSCF1306.jpg

Jb1rd

Explorer
What size tire did you go with after the Agile set up and how much lift did you gain over all?
This is my 2006 E250, 5.4 with 70k miles. I posted a pic of it earlier before the conversion. It has a fresh Agile Offroad conversion that was done back in June. Super basic inside with a double bed and a Van Specialties interior that was done by the prior owner. I scored a set of 4 Mojaves on Craigslist for $125 and then refinished them with rattle cans and mounted a fresh set of Cooper S/T Max's.

DSCF1374.jpg

DSCF1306.jpg

Randall Dee

Huge Member
Tire size are 285/75/16 so right around 33". Ramsey can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the rear only required a 2"to 3" lift to level it out with the front. I didn't want much lift at all so I'm pretty happy with the height.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal