Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Abitibi

Explorer
I like that last shot, makes it almost look like a suburban with high roof. Looks way better than the city version!

turborobo

Observer
So far so good!! I really love it!! Had to do quite a bit of fine tuning to the 4x4 set up to get it to work right but thats the price u pay for being one of the first to mess with these vans, also discussing it in a thread over in the Nissan forum.

keepmoving

First Van, First Post

Here is my "new" to me van. "Tall Can" is a 2004 158"WB, High Roof Sprinter with 38,000 miles. I hope to add many more. I will start a build thread as I turn it into a camper for Moto and MTB trips.

HWY 1 around Big Sur on its way home to San Luis Obispo, Ca

Camped it in the first night with the girlfriend on the drive home. So far it has been great and getting 20+ mph.

Attachments

• photo-39.JPG
    photo-39.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 45

dcguillory

Adventurer
Here is my "new" to me van. "Tall Can" is a 2004 158"WB, High Roof Sprinter with 38,000 miles. I hope to add many more. I will start a build thread as I turn it into a camper for Moto and MTB trips.

HWY 1 around Big Sur on its way home to San Luis Obispo, Ca

Camped it in the first night with the girlfriend on the drive home. So far it has been great and getting 20+ mph.

Woot! Welcome. Nice start with the LWB

izaicinajums

izaicinajums.com
On the evening of 28th October, we aired down tires and headed out on first multi-day adventure in desert. We were about to drive famous Mojave road. Spending three nights there and meeting only two cars along the way was fun experience. Witnessing some amazing sunrises, sunsets and stunning night skies made it even better. Variety of fauna and flora in desert surprised us. P.S. As you will see we had our fair share of fun as well :)

Check Facebook page for more pictures and our ExPo thread for more info on our adventure.

Sharkfox

Observer
Nice van! It looks like we made a few similar choices in our rigs.
I like seeing other Astros out there getting after it. Looks like you two are having a great trip.

IMG_2345_zps53bf73be.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Vobile

Observer
On the evening of 28th October, we aired down tires and headed out on first multi-day adventure in desert. We were about to drive famous Mojave road. Spending three nights there and meeting only two cars along the way was fun experience. Witnessing some amazing sunrises, sunsets and stunning night skies made it even better. Variety of fauna and flora in desert surprised us. P.S. As you will see we had our fair share of fun as well :)

Check Facebook page for more pictures and our ExPo thread for more info on our adventure.

wow. I have to ask, what kind of camera / setting did you use to capture the stars in the background like that. Looks amazing..

izaicinajums

izaicinajums.com
wow. I have to ask, what kind of camera / setting did you use to capture the stars in the background like that. Looks amazing..

Here is the EXIF information for the night picture:

8b57S1u.png

+ Used Manual mode for setting exposure.

I have also been told, that you should keep max exposure to 15sec for start photos, as after that star movement gets more noticeable and picture is not as nice anymore. This picture was taken before I was suggested that, as well as we use wide angle (10-18mm) lens that allows for additional exposure without effects of movement getting to noticeable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__

Members online