Pics of your VAN! Post up!

350outrage

Adventurer
5" backspacing will make it worse, bring the tires in closer to the frame. Less backspacing will make the wider and help a bit but I think your van is already using up all the steering it can (tires not hitting the springs, steering stops not touching)

Thanks for the feedback Chris! MMMM..... How 'Bout this: why don't I just not mess with a good thing, and drive it to Colo. for Spring Break Skiing with Grandkids next Week!!? :wings: Confucious say: Good is the Enemy of Perfect! Regular Guy Translation: DON'T ******CK with something that WORKS! :)

Last edited:

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the feedback Chris! MMMM..... How 'Bout this: why don't I just not mess with a good thing, and drive it to Colo. for Spring Break Skiing with Grandkids next Week!!? :wings: Confucious say: Good is the Enemy of Perfect! Regular Guy Translation: DON'T ******CK with something that WORKS! :)

Kind of like making the perfect plan.. The Perfect Plan never gets finished, but Plan Good Enough can go into effect right away!

landyachtcaptn

Observer
Yea, Wilmington ,NC all the rocker where packed full of beach sand and thus rusted out.

Do you have any pictures of the rocker repairs taking place, I have one that's worrying me and I'm starting to investigate my repair options. I want it done right no bondo or glass. I'm curious of how the process there goes. I think I will probably do like you did and have it rhino'ed after its fixed rather than try to match the paint.

BajaSportsmobile

Baja Ironman
1999 Coachman

We are just about finished with this project. We just need to relocate the dump valves, Raptor Line the rockers and install the Aluminess Nerf Bars.

I drove this the TDS and it got a lot of attention. It is a pretty cool rig.

098e0a6561026eda35b575e2b5cfd5b1.jpg

c0344d5615ba92c81427a6a6b036967f.jpg

632026f527f2b665b82edb894ce6f71e.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues