Pics of your VAN! Post up!

garyhaupt

Gary Haupt
Am leaving Vancouver, BC this mornring, Sunday Oct 11th, heading east, taking the slow way..Lougheed, to Hope. Probably overnight there, then up the canyon tomorrow, Monday, CDN Thanksgiving Day. There is a funky joint in Spences Bridge that throws a mean dinner and concert when the opportuity presents itself, so if you are in the area...the Packing House...that`ll be my T dinner, right there!

If you see me tucked in somewhere or trundling bye...gimme a yelp on LADD 1.

camping in the weeds up in Spences Bridge CDN Thanksgiving Day

and a lunch stop on the Nicola River...

Gary Haupt

Last edited:

Viggen

Just here...
My new demo rig, V7. 6" on 35's.

10420349_1049836538368907_2065440809747933466_n.jpg

How tall it this? I am about 90% certain that I will leave the SUV fold for an E350 but am not too sure if I want to build for 35s or 33s. I do not want a monster truck but with the small wheelwells that the Econolines have, 35s looks like it requires a good amount of altitude.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
I can go outside and measure but I know our 6" lift on 35's with the roof rack will fit under an 8' garage door.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Personally I think the standard E-series looks just about perfect on a 35" tire. There is enough body bulk to make the tire size look proportional, in spite of the smallish wheel wells. To me 33's might fit better up in the well with less lift, but they look too small compared to the rest of the vehicle. Of course, IMO.

I run 37's on 6" and oddly enough I don't think I'm too much taller total height (at the cab) than your standard F-series Super Duty truck. I haven't measured, but based on stop light eye-balling of the guy in the other lane, it doesn't feel far off.

Gtdad

Adventurer
Here's my 2 inch lifted 2002 E250 Traverse with north shore rack and some bikes out for some fun..

04ce4e818afa9fd0ae33fec041c25520.jpg

Last edited:

Lunchbox2

Explorer
I've had this for a while...love taking it camping to very remote spots.

YES!! I'm glad to see another 4x4 vanner wheelin the snot out of their rig! I've been given a lot of **** for building my 4x4 shorty, but I keep telling these fools to just wait... My buddies are gonna crap their pants the first time we go vertical and all they can see is blue sky...in a van! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater