Pics of your VAN! Post up!

laz 1

Observer
DIY Safari AWD MICRO Motorhome Gulf Island Hopping on the Canada day long weekend.

"Little Black Box" AWD Micro Motorhome on the Canada day Long weekend trip to Campbell River, Courtenay/Comox, and Denman & Hornby Islands.

Hornby%20Island%20Canada%20day_zpsxasrlych.jpg

Rear%20Rt%20side_zpscqt0qof9.jpg

Accrete

Explorer
The longest beach in the world is in Washington state... go figure....
It's a fun beach to drive. . . right across from my _home_ beach in Astoria/Warrenton < Great access to beach in Fort Steven's State Park.
Enjoy the adventure (great paint scheme on your rig!)
Thom

12xplore

Observer
It's a fun beach to drive. . . right across from my _home_ beach in Astoria/Warrenton < Great access to beach in Fort Steven's State Park.
Enjoy the adventure (great paint scheme on your rig!)
Thom

I was on my way back to Seattle from Astoria. A friend recently joined the CG and that is her first station. I love that whole area and the Oregon coast is one of my favorite places to travel.

Accrete

Explorer
...A friend recently joined the CG and that is her first station. I love that whole area and the Oregon coast is one of my favorite places to travel.
Both CG bases are top picks I hear (have several acquaintances that are working at either the local one in Astoria or across the bay at Cape Disappointment). My wife and I raised our family out here and finally got used to our soggy paradise. Now that our two kids are grown and have spent a decade in the military and now both station in the dry southwest i'm not sure we'll ever see them except on family adventures!
: ) We can't leave the PNW...green (finally) one of our favorite colors
Thom

Abitibi

Explorer
There were lots of vans at the NW Overland Rally last Saturday. I loved the variety of trucks, vans, SUVs, trailers, and cars! I made a pass around the field and shot some of the rigs that caught my eye for whatever reason. The photos are here: http://www.pbase.com/railvan/nw_overland_rally_2016
That's cool, my ambo made it to the top of your pictures :-D
My friends Jay and Natasha's blue E350 were next, pretty nice homebrew!

Cheers
David

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Abitibi

Explorer
Interior shot. The hammock inside the ambo was a hit with my good friend's family :-D

df074070efc75a79cc76a34495e136e6.jpg

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
"Little Black Box" AWD Micro Motorhome on the Canada day Long weekend trip to Campbell River, Courtenay/Comox, and Denman & Hornby Islands.

Hornby%20Island%20Canada%20day_zpsxasrlych.jpg

Rear%20Rt%20side_zpscqt0qof9.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing your truck in person one day... It is a 'small' island after all.. :D

mr_ed

Toolbag
The longest beach in the world is in Washington state... go figure....

View attachment 353542

There's a restaurant there called the Pickled Fish that is top-notch!

I was stationed at the air station in Astoria for the past 5 years and loved it! My wife and I just transferred to Kodiak, and while the scenery is gorgeous (kind of a cross between coastal Oregon and the Scottish Highlands), we do miss Astoria, particularly the food!

Sent while on the toilet using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach