Pics of your VAN! Post up!

wesel123

Explorer
Hey Ujoint,

I NEED your bumper....Like NOW.. Im assuming its custom. Give it up buddy!!!! Where do I get one???????

Oh and here's some pics of mine.

CIMG0359.jpg

CIMG0371.jpg

articulate

Expedition Leader
Will trade 1-year-old daughter for SportsMobile. Serious inquires only.

GOD!!! I just found my new favorite thread. SMBs have been high on my list for a few years now . . .

I'll go back to drooling now. Chris's is especially inspiring to me. Gracias!

slosurfer

Adventurer
My rusty '89 Toyota Van 4wd DLX

IMG_7404.jpg

The only "action" shots I have:

Stock flex:xxrotflma
IMG_7686.jpg

IMG_7688.jpg

I really need to do some photoshop work to show how I want her to turn out.

I'm diggin all the big vans.:smiley_drive:

wesel123

Explorer
peasbugs said:
Not trying to hyjack the thread but how do you guys post those full sized photos instead of the small thumbnail attachment?

Photobucket is way to go!!! At the bottom of each picture stored you can cut and past the URL and the pic comes out on what ever site you want.

Best part.....ITS Free!!!

Fergie

Expedition Leader
articulate said:

GOD!!! I just found my new favorite thread. SMBs have been high on my list for a few years now . . .

No kidding dude!

cellularsteve2

Adventurer
Great idea Adventureduo.

Here are couple of shots:
7dc286b35f61861456b3000b6571b9ce.jpg

34058af439c42278a5868eb3a08df019.jpg

7653285999ded5839c3ad575d1bf17e8.jpg

look closely at the second photo Adventureduo. :wings: Have something to do with your upgrade? :D

steve

Chris

Adventurer
articulate said:

HMMMMMmm! 23 years of marriage no kids. think you could throw in some photography and web site training,,,,,, we might have a deal. At least fo 10 or 12 years, let me check with my high school teaching wife,

Thanks for the kind words

Last edited:

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
wesel123 said:
Hey Ujoint,

I NEED your bumper....Like NOW.. Im assuming its custom. Give it up buddy!!!! Where do I get one???????

There are 2 ways to get it....Steal mine, or copy it!! You guys don't want to know how many hrs are in that bumper!

FROADER

Adventurer
ujoint said:
I'm in the middle of adding a bunch of goodies to the van and changin things up a bit, so I'll post more once all the upgrades are complete!!
I'm very curious to see what else you're doing. You going to be at the Pomona Off-Road Expo with it again this year?

wesel123

Explorer
ujoint said:
There are 2 ways to get it....Steal mine, or copy it!! You guys don't want to know how many hrs are in that bumper!

I thought so.........so um when you leavin on vacation.....hint hint.....and where you gonna park it so I can "long term borrow" your bumper..:jump:

robert

Expedition Leader
Bah- go cheap or go home (actually I've got way too much time and money wrapped up in this thing).

Cruising the Blue Ridge Parkway.
P1010364.jpg

JeepinBear

Explorer
Chris said:
Best I can do, Not a photographer and a bit computer challenged.

Some day when I grow up I promiss to learn how to make them bigger.

Enjoy

:jump:

You're doing great. Pics are VERY good and personally, I like them being posted this way, makes pages quicker to load and if we want to see them bigger, all we have to do is click on them.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach