Pics of your VAN! Post up!

shenrie

^^^ hates cars
^^^ sure was nice inside...smelled good too! surprised me after seeing the cl add and seeing all those baby seats installed in it, lol.

Ha ha I had the same thought when I saw the baby seats... Glad its clean!

The past few years it was used as a daycare kid transporter. It really is amazingly clean and fresh smelling considering the past few years of use. I slept really well last night knowing I have a way better starting point for this conversion.

Cole

Expedition Leader
Still love my red van and we went out for a fall camp/ride in it last weekend. Stayed toasty warm all night with the diesel furnace on.

Sadly, It may make sense to sell it once the "Yellow Jacket" van starts to really come together.....we will see....

29595194993_31e3816e1b_c.jpg

Cole

Expedition Leader
I should probably start a new thread for it, but progress is coming along on the new van build.

30345982175_dd45da8fff_c.jpg

86scotty

Cynic
I've never been excited about my "starter" van. 1998 E350 EB V10 cargo with a ton of miles and use as a cargo van. It is in the config I wanted but the huge repair bill 24 hours after I bought it just to get it back to Idaho left a really sour taste in my mouth. I just didn't have that warm and fuzzy feeling to sink all this money in it.

Yesterday, up pops a 97 350 EB V10 Club Wagon XLT on CL. $3k asking price. I decided to check it out. Super duper clean. Power everything. Exterior near perfect. Interior near perfect. Motor runs great. 196k miles. 4 brand new Cooper Discoverer ATP tires. The catch? Transmission is totally shot. I told guy I wasn't ready to throw out an offer. He threw out $2000 and said he wanted it gone. I slept on it and offered $1500 this morning. He passed but took $1800 when I countered. And that catch? I need to pull the tranny apart to change to 4wd and I had a rebuild budgeted anyways! Ha! I got me one screaming deal on this thing. Way more excited about this one!

View attachment 370556

Nice find!

Choff

Adventurer
Their is a Van camping in that pic, was a great place to stay, will go back again, storm were just rolling in, Assateague State Park , Maryland

Attachments

• IMG_2798.jpg
    IMG_2798.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2799.jpg
    IMG_2799.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2800.jpg
    IMG_2800.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 84

DibblinNDabblin

I've seen a JK bumper on the front of an Astro for a more rugged look... :D
I was thinking i would build my own, using the existing one as a template. I have access to a waterjet and a welder at work, i just need some steel and an idea of what i want.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
At the cyclocross races with Sporty

Attachments

• 2016-10-08 15.44.16.jpg
    2016-10-08 15.44.16.jpg
    519.5 KB · Views: 69

sakurama

Adventurer
It took me about three days of sleepless nights to make it through this entire thread and I fear that it will be expensive. I have noticed a handful of domestic vans but it seems that the majority are Fords. Does or did anyone else offer a diesel in a van? I know Sprinters but they can't tow enough nor are there used 4x4's in my price range. Dodge or Chevy? I'm sure if Dodge had put a Cummins in a passenger van I'd have figured that out but I just thought I'd ask.

Gregor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kabobkabobkabob

Members online