Pics of your VAN! Post up!

stageracer

Agile just finished TTB upgrade. Added 285/70/17 KO2's, Bushwackers and front/rear air connects in bumper

image2.jpg

air1.jpg

air2.jpg

Last edited:

Petrolburner

Explorer
My file cabinet mounted for storage. The lock keeps the doors from opening while driving and I suppose it could be an extra security measure for stuff when parked.

Untitled

Untitled

Jack is bolted to the floor through the skid plate. The bolt has a plastic handle so I can remove it without tools.

I also wired up some new LED lights for the interior now that the new loft blocks the dome lights. I wanted to be able to turn the lights on and off from the doorway or in bed as well.

Untitled

Untitled

Batteries and fuse panel.

Untitled

Last edited:

Vannibal Smith

Here's the sleeping platform/storage I made for my e350. I know it's very simple, but I use the van for a lot of other things, so I tried to come up with a quick release system as easy as the stock benches. For that reason, I ended up using the legs from a stock bench, and just bolted on some 4x4 posts to get the desired height. It's tall enough to store 18 gallon Rubbermaid containers, and just fists my large ice chest. I made it tri-fold into the middle, so that it can be removed through the rear doors. I also put hinges on most of the support legs to help with removing the bench, and make it possible to open the sections of the platform from inside the car if needed. Still working on the foam mattress so I'll post update pics later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_fid=7335&share_type=t&share_pid=2188805

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Van_on_the_Run

My file cabinet mounted for storage. The lock keeps the doors from opening while driving and I suppose it could be an extra security measure for stuff when parked.

Untitled

Untitled

Jack is bolted to the floor through the skid plate. The bolt has a plastic handle so I can remove it without tools.

I also wired up some new LED lights for the interior now that the new loft blocks the dome lights. I wanted to be able to turn the lights on and off from the doorway or in bed as well.

Untitled

Untitled

Batteries and fuse panel.

Untitled

Petrolburner, what's the max interior height in your van? Also, can you sit up when laying down on your sleeping platform? From the sleeping platform to the ceiling how much space do you have? I'm considering a wheelchair van with similar specs. Thanks!

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
I finally got my van back home last night, after much frustration with the driveline shop. Huge thanks to Jsweezy and Mgmetalworks for the help on the install of the ujoint 6" conversion.

Monday she goes in for a rear axle overhaul with 4.56 gears and ARB and front driveline, then to exhaust.

Petrolburner

Explorer
Petrolburner, what's the max interior height in your van? Also, can you sit up when laying down on your sleeping platform? From the sleeping platform to the ceiling how much space do you have? I'm considering a wheelchair van with similar specs. Thanks!

It's 6'2" at the center of the fiberglass top. With the full width loft I built, there's enough room to lay on your side without touching the ceiling, but nowhere near enough to sit up. It's a bit of an gymnastics maneuver to climb in to bed, but I've been pretty inebriated and still been able to do it without injury. It's not for everyone. It is way more comfortable to sleep in than the first loft I built on the side of the van just big enough for my sleeping bag and pad. Now I have a 4" memory foam mattress and real sheets and blankets. There's room to stand in front of the loft and behind it, and I can still fit my XR650R underneath it.

Leppah

Here's my little wip.
1991 previa all trac.
2" lift, 16" mustang wheels, slightly taller yokohama geolanders. I have a rocket box in the garage, 4 hella driving lights I need to install, and I'm starting to look at ideas for gas can racks.

philos

Explorer
Here's my little wip.
1991 previa all trac.
2" lift, 16" mustang wheels, slightly taller yokohama geolanders. I have a rocket box in the garage, 4 hella driving lights I need to install, and I'm starting to look at ideas for gas can racks.

Baja special right there. Awesome, if it drives like our old Sienna that got mangled by an unlicensed taxi driver with a knife to his throat, then it's a keeper. Miss that mall van.

Bbasso

Expedition goofball
j8o2mp.jpg

Random shot...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kabobkabobkabob

Members online