Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Observer
Here is our SMB on the road to Seward, AK a few weeks ago...

Attachments

• IMG_2913.jpg
    IMG_2913.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 176

Meekerfam

Observer
in progress!

here are a few pics of my project. Only been working on it for a couple months When money allows. has a 2" Lift with 33's (metric 275/70r20 on 20x9 wheels. its got The 6.9 L Diesel 7 gal water tank, batt System or shore power (l20v)
IMG_0053-1.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

Hayduke950

Observer
2003 E350, 7.3 diesel, 315 75 16 tires, 4" exhaust black diamond,Dp Tunner, lager injectors, tuned turbo, mac computer system, ( custom paint and interior coming, and custom pop up, custom bumpers, safari rack,and sliders) and many other trick items. 2010 front end.

That is a beauty! Nice work.

stclair

Adventurer
All of my girls last week in NC in our "new to us" 1987 Syncro Westy. It needs a bit of work, but we love it. Our goal is to outfit it for a 1-2 year trip to Argentina. Lots of plans for our little van!

OBX055.jpg

buddha

Adventurer
All of my girls last week in NC in our "new to us" 1987 Syncro Westy. It needs a bit of work, but we love it. Our goal is to outfit it for a 1-2 year trip to Argentina. Lots of plans for our little van!

Beautiful!

Where about were you in NC? Looks like a campground? Recommended?

D

Deleted member 9101

OBX055.jpg

I sooo want to get one of those and to the TDI swap one day... ahh the things on my "wan't" list.

stclair

Adventurer
Beautiful!

Where about were you in NC? Looks like a campground? Recommended?

Hey- Yep, Medoc Mountain State Park. We were down in Salvo for the week, and decided to take our time getting back to Richmond. I hate to say it, but I didn't really care for this campground/state park. Not sure why, but just not for me(TICKS!). We stayed at Occoneechee State Park the next night, and liked it a lot more. Lots of trees, and good trails. Occoneechee State Park was near Clarksburg VA, not too far from the NC state line.

refried

Adventurer
here's mine
Nooksack7-24-10001.jpg

It's a '79 E350 With a 460 and an automatic. I had originaly planned on converting it to 4wd, but I have a 4wd Toyota pu and a Subaru wagon and really didn't need another 4wd vehicle. I'm able to get 13 mpg the way it is, any less and I may not use it as much. It gets most of its use towing the raft trailer or as a snowboard rig in the winter.
It's pretty basic inside with a folding couch/bed, a 2 burner propane stove, microwave, and a sink with a 3 gallon tank.
van003.jpg

I've been using it pretty much how I bought it and will make a few changes when I rip out the carpet and replace the floor in a few weeks. I have added two house batteries in back along with an isolator and a parallel switch to start the truck if the starting battery ever goes dead. It also has an inverter, 30 amp charger and a shorepower cord to keep things charged. I've also added an outdoor shower at the rear doors with a portable 5 gallon water container that works real well.

T.Low

Expedition Leader
here are a few pics of my project. Only been working on it for a couple months When money allows. has a 2" Lift with 33's (metric 275/70r20 on 20x9 wheels. its got The 6.9 L Diesel 7 gal water tank, batt System or shore power (l20v)
IMG_0053-1.jpg

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd358/teardropbob/IMG_0074.jpg][/quote]

Nice project. You could have a barn dance in that thing!. Where on Whidbey are you? I work the island every now and then and will have to keep my eyes open.

Meekerfam

Observer
wife and I live in Oak harbor hope to get it painted soon so watch for lifted 2wd with big " Hotwheels" rims I Will be making runs out to Anacortes for school.

refried

Adventurer
wife and I live in Oak harbor hope to get it painted soon so watch for lifted 2wd with big " Hotwheels" rims I Will be making runs out to Anacortes for school.

I drive thru Anacortes at least once a week, your van should be easy to spot. Are you going to school at Shannon Point?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater