Pics of your VAN! Post up!

logs2boats

Fire wood?

Yhaa Shur it is a giant chunk, but that 400+ year old butt log is going to yield beautiful clear Sugarpine finish lumber, not firewood. I plan to use some for a boat and some for flooring and countertops in my bathroom. The scraps will be 'Ceremoniously' consumed by fire in my woodstove. That said, pics could be provided, but it's pretty standard stuff. Chris(UJOR) has WAY better pics & vids than I would provide. Nevertheless, your intrest is appreciated, and I hope be of assistance if I can. Mark

logs2boats

Folded mirrors

Yaa Shuur, I gotta fold my mirrors too, tryin to get between trees. Some times the mirrors will go but not the fenders. But usally it's a cabin, propane tank, or a deck in the way not a rock. Nevertheless, we keep on 'Loggin' and this van is a real workhorse! Happy Trails, Mark

SWbySWesty

Fauxverland Extraodinaire
MR032.jpg

MR055+%2528Medium%2529.JPG

MR003.jpg

1986 VW Vanagon Westfalia. Stock and OG

logs2boats

T.M. Not usually captivated by E long bods. But your 02 looks Rite. Xtra int. cubes must be nice on a hunkerdown. Action pics?

Toolman

Explorer
very nice. how much harsher is the ride? new MPG?

It's not a daily driver so MPG or GPM don't really matter to me. The ride is exactly what I expected...

Thanks for the props .. no action shots yet, still working the 4 wheel drive out. My goal is to have it ready for spring

alefcourt25

the rust saga... better than before...

It's slowly coming back to life. Some of you may remember how incredibly rusty this van was. This pic is after the repairs and after the Durabak application on the lower half of the van. Next step is tackling the pile of suspension and steering parts I received from Pathfinder Vans.

Attachments

• IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    793.5 KB · Views: 134

Ice_Box

There are some Gnarly Vans on this site! Thought I'd share mine.

Here's the "Ice Box" , some call it the Death Van....

my 1978 Dodge Tradesman 300 Shorty 4x4, 360 cu. in., Dana 60/70

-drove it up the AlCan from Wenatchee to Kodiak over Christmas a few years back,
slept in it and skied the whole way up.
-snowed everyday,
exterior temps ranged from 35* to -35*
interior van temps ranged from 40* to a couple of days of 25* max ....cold chillin'

Pasagshak Point, Kodiak, about midnight on the Solstice
P6060228.jpg

Juneau -Wall of Skis
052_52.jpg

Pyramid Mt. Kodiak
P3170851.jpg

Front Yard
P3240138.jpg

Rallying
P8141380m.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads